¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (131)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (130)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(7)

ÀÏÁÖÀÏÀ» ³Ñ°å´Ù
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2020-01-11 (Åä) 16:02:21

I endure a week

ÀÌÁ¦ ¿©Çà¿¡ ´ëÇÑ È¯»óÀº ¿©Áö¾øÀÌ ±úÁ³´Ù. ÀÏÁÖÀÏ ¸¸¿¡ ¿©Çà°úÀÇ Çã´Ï¹® ±â°£Àº ³¡³µ´Ù. Á¶±Ý¸¸ Á¤º¸¸¦ Àß ¸ø °¡Áø´ÙµçÁö ±æÀ» À߸ø µç´Ù¸é ±Ý¹æ À§ÇèÀÇ »óȲ¿¡ ºüÁú ¼ö Àֱ⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯Áö ¾Ê¾Æµµ À§ÇèÀº °÷°÷¿¡ µµ»ç¸®°í ÀÖ´Ù. ¼Õ¼ö·¹¿¡ ±â²¯ ¹°°ú À½½ÄÀ» ½Ç¾î¾ß »çÈê Ä¡ Á¤µµ´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ´ÙÀ½ ¿¹Á¤Áö·Î ÀâÀº Ç÷¡±× ½ºÅÂÇÁ Flagstaff±îÁö °¡±â À§ÇÑ Áß°£ °ÅÁ¡ÀÌ ¸·¸·Çß´Ù. ±æ¾î¾ß 130km ȤÀº 160km Á¤µµ·Î ¡°Ë´Ù¸®¸¦ »ï¾Æ Áß°£¿¡ ¹°°ú ½Ä·®À» ä¿ö¾ß Çϴµ¥ ¾Æ¹«¸® Áöµµ¸¦ º¸°í ÀÎÅͳÝÀ» °Ë»öÇصµ °ÅÁ¡ µµ½Ã°¡ ¾Èº¸ÀÌ´Ï Å«ÀÏÀÌ ³µ´Ù. ³ª´Â Ç®¸®Áö ¾Ê´Â °íµî¼öÇй®Á¦¸¦ ¾Õ¿¡ µÐ ¼öÇè»ý ²ÃÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ ¿Ü°æ½º·´°í ±¤È°ÇÑ ¸ðÇϺñ »ç¸·À» Áß°£ º¸±ÞÀ» ¹ÞÁö ¾Ê°í È¥ÀÚ¼­ Ⱦ´ÜÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀº °¡´ÉÇÏÁöµµ ¾ÊÀ» °Í °°´Ù.

Now the illusion of travel has been shattered all. The honeymoon period with the travel was over in a week. If I take the wrong information or take the wrong path, I will fall into a dangerous situation. The danger is still lurking everywhere. The amount of water and food loaded in a cart is at most three days' worth. However, the mid-point to go to Flag Staff, which was set to be the next destination, was not appeared in the map. It is needed to load water and food in the mid-point town, or stepping town. So the distance between stepping towns should be less than 160km at longest. But I can¡¯t find any town from here to Falg Staff in the map or Google app. It¡¯s a big problem. I've become a test taking student with an unsolved higher math problem. It is also unlikely that it will be possible to traverse this remote, vast Mojave Desert alone without getting intermediate supplies.

³»°¡ ´Ù »Ñ¸®Ä¡°í °á¿¬ÇÑ ÀÇÁö·Î ¶°³ª¿Ô´ø ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀÌ ´«¿¡ ¹âÈù´Ù. ³ªÀ̵ç ÀÚ½ÄÀÌ Á߳⠻çÃá±â¿¡ ÇèÇÑ ±æ ¶°³ª´Â °ÍÀ» ¸»¸®Áöµµ ¸øÇÏ°í º¸³»³õ°í ¸¶À½°í»ýÀ» ÇÏ½Ç ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ ±Ù½É¼Ò¸®°¡ µé¸®´Â µíÇÏ´Ù. »ç¸·¿¡ ÇǾî¿À¸£´Â ¾ÆÁö¶ûÀÌ ¼Ó¿¡ º¸ÀÌ´Â ¾Æ³»ÀÇ ¹«Ç¥Á¤ÇÑ ¾ó±¼ À§¿¡ µ¤ÃÄ¿À´Â µÎ·Á¿òÀ» °¨´çÇÒ ¼ö ¾øÀ» °Í °°´Ù. ÇÑ ¹øµµ °æÇèÇÏÁö ¸øÇÑ »ç¸·ÀÇ ³·°ú ¹ãÀ» ³ª Ȧ·Î ¾î¶»°Ô ÇìÃÄ ³ª°¥±î? ¾Æ¹«·¡µµ ¿©±â±îÁöÀÎ °Í °°´Ù. ½Å±â·ç¸¶Àúµµ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾ÊÀ¸´Ï Èñ¸ÁÀÌ ¾ø´Ù.

Everything that I have rejected and left with a determined will is caught in my eyes now. It seems as if I can hear my mother's anxiety, who sent, without being able to stop him, her old son in his middle-aged puberty to the rough road and was surely suffering from mental distress. I don't think I can handle the fear that comes over my wife's expressionless face in the haze flowing on the desert. How do I get through the desert day and night alone? I¡¯ve never experienced like that. I think that's it here. There is no hope because even a mirage is out of sight.

À¯Ä«º§¸®¿¡ ¿Í¼­¾ß °ÌÀÌ ´úÄÈ ³ª±â ½ÃÀÛÇÑ´Ù. ¸·¿¬È÷ °¡Á³´ø ȯ»ó¿¡¼­ ÀÌÁ¦¾ß »ç¸·ÀÌ ¾î¶² °ÍÀ̶ó´Â °ÍÀÌ È®¿¬È÷ µé¾î³ª±â ½ÃÀÛÇÑ´Ù. ½º½º·Î°¡ ÇѾøÀÌ ÀÛÀº °ÍÀ» ¹ß°ßÇÏ°í ³Ê¹« ¼­±ÛÆÛÁø´Ù. °ð ³ª´Â Àå¾öÇÑ ´ëÁöÀÇ ÀÔ±¸¿¡ Ȧ·Î ¼­ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» ±ú´Ý°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀº º¸ÅëÀÇ È¯»óÀûÀÎ ¿©ÇàÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í ±ØÇÑÀÇ »óȲ¿¡¼­ »ýÁ¸ÇÏ´Â ¼­¹ÙÀ̹ú °ÔÀÓ °°Àº °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀÌ °ÆÁ¤µµ ÇÏ°í ȤÀº ¾î¶² »ç¶÷Àº À§´ëÇÑ µµÀüÀ̶ó°í ĪÇϱ⵵ ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ °áÁ¤À» ³»·Á¾ßÇß´Ù. Æ÷±â¸¦ ÇϵçÁö ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ³ª°¡µçÁö µÑ Áß¿¡ Çϳª´Ù. Áö±Ý ¿©±â¼­ ´õ ³ª°¡¸é Áß°£¿¡ Æ÷±âÇÒ ¼öµµ ¾ø´Ù. ºñ»ó»óȲ¿¡ ºüÁ® ±¸Á¶Çï±â°¡ ¶ßÁö ¾Ê´Â ÇÑ ³ª´Â µÇµ¹¾Æ¿Ã ¼ö°¡ ¾ø´Ù.

It's not until I come to Yuca Valley that I start to panic. It's only now that I can clearly see what the desert is like from the illusions I had vaguely. I feel so sad when I find myself infinitely small. Soon I realized that I was standing alone at the entrance to the majestic land. It's not an ordinary fantastic journey, it's like a survival game that should to exist in extreme conditions. That's why many people worry, or some people call it a great challenge. Now I had to make a decision. Either give up or move forward. I should take one of these two. I will not be able to give up in the middle if I go further out of here now. I wll not be come back unless the rescue helicopter comes up in an emergency.

³ª´Â ¹æÇâÀ» ÀâÁö ¸øÇØ ÀÌ·¯Áöµµ Àú·¯Áöµµ ¸øÇÏ°í ¾Ï´ãÇÑ Ã³Áö°¡ µÇ¾î¹ö¸®°í ¸»¾Ò´Ù. Åë·Î¸¦ ¾Ë ¼ö ¾ø´Â ¹Ì·ÎÀÇ Áß°£¿¡ ¼± ±âºÐÀ̾ú´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ ·¹ÀÌ´õ°¡ Àû±âÀÇ ÃâÇöÀ» °¨ÁöÇÏ°í °ø½À°æº¸ »çÀÌ·»À» ¿ï¸®µíÀÌ Àü½Å¿¡ À§ÇèÀÇ °æº¸°¡ Àü´ÞµÈ´Ù. ¸ö¿¡´Â ³ú°¡ °¨ÁöÇÏ´Â °Íº¸´Ù ´õ ºü¸¥ ¹æ°ø½Ã½ºÅÛÀÌ °®Ãß¾îÁø °Í °°´Ù.

I couldn¡¯t get my bearings and fell into a state of gloom. I felt like I was standing in the middle of an unknown maze. Just as radar detects the emergent appearance of enemy aircraft and sounds an air raid siren, a danger alert of any part of the body is sent to the whole body. The body seems to be equipped with a faster air defense system than the brain detects.

ÀÌ·± ±ØµµÀÇ µÎ·Á¿ò°ú ±äÀå ¼Ó¿¡µµ ³ª´Â ³» °¡½¿ Çѱ¸¼®¿¡¼­ ¼Ú±¸ÃÄ ¿À¸£´Â º¯È­¸¦ ²Þ²Ù´Â ¿å¸ÁÀ» Á¦¾îÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ³ª°¡±â·Î °áÁ¤Çß´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô ´«ºÎ½Ã°Ô Âù¶õÇÑ ºûÀÇ Ç⿬¿¡ ¾Æ¹«³ª Ãʴ븦 ¹Þ´Â °ÍÀº ¾Æ´Ï¶ó´Â »ý°¢ÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ°Ô ¿ë±â¸¦ ÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ³ª´Â ÀÌÁ¦ ¸ØÃâ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ±â°üÂ÷°¡ µÇ°í ¸¸ °ÍÀ» ½º½º·Î ±ú´Þ¾Ò´Ù. Çã´Ï¹® ±â°£ÀÌ ³¡³µ´Ù°í ÀÌÈ¥À» ÇÒ ¼ö´Â ¾ø´Â ³ë¸©ÀÌ´Ù. ¹«½¼ ÁþÀ» Çصµ ¿¹»Ú±â¸¸ ÇÏ´ø Çã´Ï¹® ±â°£ÀÌ ³¡³ª°íµµ °áÈ¥»ýÈ°À» °è¼ÓÇؾßÇÏ´Â ¾ÖƶÇÑ ¹«¾ð°¡°¡ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¿©Ç൵ ±×·¸´Ù. ȯ»óÀº ±úÁ³¾îµµ ±× ȯ»ó ³Ê¸Ó¿¡ º¸ÀÌ´Â ¾Ë ¼ö ¾ø´Â ¸Å·ÂÀ» ã¾Æ ¹«°Å¿î ¹ß°ÉÀ½À» °è¼ÓÇؾ߸¸ ÇÑ´Ù.

Despite such extreme fears and tensions, I decided to move forward without being able to control the desire to dream of a change that was rising from the corner of my heart. The thought that not everyone was invited to this dazzling feast of light encouraged me to move forward. I realized for myself that I had now become an unstoppable locomotive. We shouldn't get a divorce because the honeymoon period is over. No matter what our partners do, there is something affectionate about continuing our marriage after the honeymoon period. Fantasy may be broken, but we must continue to take a heavy step in search of the mysterious charm we will see beyond it.

50ÀÌ ³ÑÀº ¾î´À ³¯ °©Àڱ⠻縷ÀÇ ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥ ºÒ½ÃÂøÇÏ°í ½Í¾îÁ³´Ù. Áö±¸»ó ¸ðµç Á¾Á·µéÀÌ ¸ð¿© »ê´Ù´Â ´º¿å¿¡ »ì¸é¼­µµ ä¿ìÁö ¸øÇÑ ¿Ü·Î¿òÀº Áö±¸ ¹Û¿¡¼­ ¿Â ¾î¸°¿ÕÀÚ¶óµµ ¸¸³ª ´Ù¸¥ Ç༺µéÀÇ À̾߱⸦ µéÀ¸¸é¼­ Ç®°í ½Í¾îÁ³´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦´Â ¾Æ¹«¸® ¾Ö¸¦ ½áµµ ±æµé¿©ÁöÁö ¾ÊÀº ¸¹Àº °Íµéº¸´Ù ³»°¡ ±æµé¿©ÁöµçÁö ³ª¿¡°Ô ±æµé¿©Áø ±× Ưº°ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °Í °°´Ù. ³²ÀÚµµ ÆãÆã ½ñ¾Æ º×°í ½ÍÀº ´«¹° °°Àº °ÍÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. »ì¸é¼­ ¾î¿ ¼ö ¾øÀÌ ½×ÀÎ ³ª»Û ±â¿îµéÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ÇϹ°¸ç 26³â°£ ¿Ü±¹»ýÈ°À» Çϸ鼭 ¾î¶»°Ô ÁÁÀº ±â¿î¸¸ ÃàÀûÇÏ°í »ì¾Ò°Ú´Â°¡. ±×°ÍµéÀ» ´Ù ½ñ¾Æ º×°í ºóÀÚ¸®¿¡ »õ·Ó°í È°±âÂù ±â¿îÀ» ´ã¾Æ°¡¾ßÇß´Ù. 59¼¼ÀÇ ³ªÀÌ¿¡µµ ²ÞÀ̳ª Èñ¸ÁÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇß´Ù. ¾ÕÀ¸·Î °¡¾ßÇÒ ±æÀÌ Áö±Ý ¶°³ª´Â ÀÌ ±æº¸´Ù ´õ ¸Ö°í ÇèÇϱ⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.

One day over fifty, I suddenly wanted to make a forced landing on the middle of the desert. I wanted to solve the loneliness that I couldn¡¯t soothe even though I live in New York City, where all the tribes on Earth live together, by meeting a little prince from outside the Earth and listening to his story about other planets. Now it is more necessary for me to tame for others than they tame for me or I need something that is specially tamed for me. There is something like a tear that even a man also wants to pour out a lot. . There is bad energy that has been inevitably piled up in life. How could I have only accumulated good energy while living abroad for 26 years? I have to pour them all out and put in a new and vibrant energy in the empty place. At the age of 59, I need dreams or hopes because the road ahead is longer and more bumpy than the one that I am now taking.

³ª´Â ºü»ß¿ëó·³ ³¡¾øÀÌ Å»ÃâÀ» ½ÃµµÇß¾ú´Ù. Çö½ÇÀ̶ó´Â ¿ïŸ¸® ¾È¿¡ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» °¡µÎ¾î ¾Æ¹«°Íµµ ³»°¡ ¿øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø°í, ¿À·ÎÁö ³²µéÀÇ ´«Ä¡¸¦ º¸¸é¼­ ±×°Í¿¡ ¸ÂÃß¾î¾ß ÇÏ´Â Çö½Ç¿¡¼­ Å»ÃâÇÏ·Á°í ³¡¾øÀÌ »ó»óÇß´Ù. ºü»ß¿ëÀº ¼¶¿¡¼­ Å»ÃâÇÏ·Á°í ¸Á¸Á´ëÇØ·Î ¶Ù¾îµé¾ú°í ³ª´Â Çö½Ç¿¡¼­ Å»ÃâÇÏ·Á°í Ȳ·®ÇÑ »ç¸·À¸·Î ¶Ù¾îµé¾ú´Ù. ¸Á¸Á´ëÇØ·Î ¶Ù¾îµç °ÍÀÌ Èñ¸ÁÀ» ã±â À§Çؼ­¶ó¸é Ȳ·®ÇÑ »ç¸·À¸·Î ¶Ù¾îµç °Íµµ Èñ¸ÁÀ» ã±â À§Çؼ­ÀÌ´Ù.

I've tried to escape endlessly like Papillon. I imagined endlessly to escape from the reality that I could not do anything I wanted, only looked at other¡¯s eyes, keeping myself in the fence of that reality. Papillon jumped into the vast sea to escape from the island and I jumped into the desolate desert to escape from reality. If he jumped into the deep sea to find hope, dI also jumped into a desolate desert to find hope.

»ý°¢Çغ¸´Ï ³» ÀþÀº ³¯ Àþ¾î¼­ ¾ÆÁÖ ¼ÒÁßÇß´ø ±× ½ÃÀýÀÌ ÀÌ »ç¸·º¸´Ùµµ ´õ ¸·¸·ÇÏ°í ¾ÕÀÌ ¾Èº¸ÀÌ´ø ¶§°¡ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ±× Ǫ¸£¸§ÀÇ ½ÃÀý¿¡ ºñ°¡ ³»¸®Áö ¾Ê¾Æ Ǫ¸£·¯¾ß ÇÒ ²Þ°ú Èñ¸ÁÀÌ ´Ù ¸»¶óÁ×¾ú´Ù. °¨Á¤Àº ¸Þ¸»¶ó À½¾Çµµ µèÁö ¸øÇß°í ¿µÈ­µµ ¾Èº¸°í Ã¥µµ ÀÐÁö ¸øÇß´Ù. Ä£±¸µµ ´Ù ¿¬¶ôÀ» ²÷°í »ç¸·¿¡ Ȧ·Î ¼± ¼±ÀÎÀåó·³ ¸ö¿¡ °¡½Ã¸¦ ¿ÂÅë µå·¯³½ ä Ȧ·Î ¿ÜÅçÀ̾ú´Ù. Çϴÿ¡¼­ ´Üºñ°¡ ³»¸®±â¸¦ ±â´Ù·ÈÁö¸¸ ´Üºñ´Â °áÄÚ ³»¸®Áö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù.

Come to think of it, there was a time that I was more vague and blinded than this desert when my valuable youth was so precious because I was young, In those green days, the rain had not fallen, and all the dreams and hopes that had to be green had dried up to death. My emotions were dried and I didn't listen to any music, didn't watch movies or read books. I cut all the relation from friends, I was an absolute loner like cactus standing alone in the desert and exposing all the thorns to the body. I waited for the timely rain to fall from the sky, but it never did.

¿©Çà Áß¿¡µµ ¸¶À½ÀÇ ¾ç½ÄÀ» À§ÇØ °íÁý½º·´°Ô °¡Á®¿Ô´ø 6±ÇÀÇ Ã¥Àº ÇÑ ÆäÀÌÁöµµ ¸ø ÀÐ°í ³¡¾øÀÌ ÆîÃÄÁö´Â »ç¸·ÀÇ °æÀ̷οò°ú ±¤´ëÇÔ¿¡ ¸¶ÁÖÇÏ°í´Â ¹ö·Á¾ß Çß´Ù. Ã¥À» ¹ö¸° °ø°£¿¡ ¹°À» ´õ ä¿ö¾ß Çß´Ù. ¾Æ³»°¡ Á¤¼º²¯ ì°ÜÁØ Â÷ ºÀÁö¿Í Ä¿Çǵµ ¹ö·Á¾ß Çß´Ù. ±× ´ë½Å »§°ú À½½ÄÀ» ´õ »ò´Ù. Ã¥°ú Ä¿ÇÇ´Â ³¶¸¸ÀÌ°í ¹°°ú »§Àº »ý¸íÀÌ´Ù.

The six books, which I brought stubbornly for the sake of the food of the mind during the trip, had to be discarded though I did not read even one page after facing the endless wonder and vastness of the desert. I had to fill the space where I left the book with more water. I also had to throw away the bag of tea and coffee that my wife had given me. Instead, I bought more bread and food, instead. Books and coffee are romance and water and bread are life.

¼¼»ó¿¡ È¥ÀÚ°¡ µÈ ´À³¦Àº ÇÑÆí µÎ·Æ±âµµ ÇÏÁö¸¸ ÇÑÆí Â¥¸´Çϱ⵵ ÇÏ´Ù. ÀÌ ±¤´ëÇÑ ¼¼»ó¿¡ Á¡Ã³·³ ÀÛÀº ³»°¡ ±×º¸´Ù ´õ ÀÛÀº º¸ÆøÀ¸·Î ÀúÂÊ ¶¥ ³¡±îÁö µµÂøÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ»±î? ±×·± °ÆÁ¤Àº ÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â °Ô ÁÁ°Ú´Ù. ±×Àú ÇÏ·çÇϷ縦 ÈûÂ÷°Ô ÀüÁøÇϸ鼭 ±Ù¿øÀûÀÎ °íµ¶À» Áñ±â´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯¸é¼­ ³» °¨Á¤ÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô ±ØÀûÀ¸·Î º¯ÇÏ´ÂÁö¸¦ °üÂûÇÏ¸é µÈ´Ù.

The feeling of being alone in the world is both scary and thrilling.

Can I, as small as a dot in this vast world, reach the end of the land over there in a smaller stride than I? I'd better not worry about that. It's enough that I enjoy the fundamental solitude as I move forward vigorously from day to day. Then I can observe how my emotions change dramatically.

»ç¸·À» º¸°í ¾Æ¸§´ä´Ù´Â Ç¥ÇöÀÌ ¸ÂÀ»´ÂÁö´Â Àß ¸ð¸£°ÚÁö¸¸ ½ÅºñÇÏ°í ¿À¹¦Çؼ­ ÈïºÐÀ» ÀھƳ»±â¿¡ ÃæºÐÇÏ´Ù. µÎ·Á¿ò°ú ¿Ü°æ½É°ú È£±â½ÉÀ» µ¿½Ã¿¡ ¹ßµ¿ÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé¾ú´Ù. ³ª´Â ÁغñÇØ¿Â ÀÛÀº ¿ÍÀÎ º´À» ¿­¾ú´Ù. Àεð¾ðµéÀÌ ¼þ¹èÇÏ´ø ´ëÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ Á¤·Éµé¿¡°Ô °æ°ÇÇÑ ¿¹½ÄÀ» Ä¡·ç´Â ÀýÂ÷°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇß´Ù. Àεð¾ðµéÀÌ Á¤·Éµé¿¡°Ô ¾î¶»°Ô °æ¹èÇÏ´Â Áö ¾Ë Áö ¸øÇÏ´Â ³ª´Â ¿ì¸® Á¶»óµéÀÌ »ê½ÅÁ¦¸¦ Áö³»´Â Èä³»¸¦ ³»¾ú´Ù. ¹«¾ð°¡ ¸¶À½ÀÌ ´ã±ä Á¤¼ºÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù´Â ¸¶À½»ÓÀ̾ú´Ù. ½ÉÀ常ŭ ºÓÀº ¿ÍÀÎÀ» ÇÑÀÜ µû¶ó¼­ »ç¸·¿¡ º×°í ¸¶À½À» ¸ð¾Ò´Ù. ºÓÀº ¿ÍÀÎÀ» ³ªµµ ÇÑÀÜ ¸¶½Å´Ù. ¿ÀÅ©Åë¿¡¼­ Àß ¼÷¼ºµÈ ¿ÍÀÎÀÌ ¸ñÁ¥À» Ÿ°í ³»·Á°¡¼­ Àü½Å¿¡ ÂÒ¾Ç ÆÛÁöÀÚ µÎ·Á¿òÀº »ç¶óÁö°í ¾à°£ÀÇ ÈïºÐÀÌ ´À²¸Áø´Ù. ÇÑ ÀÜÀÇ ¼úÀº Áø°ÝÇÏ´Â º´Á¤µéó·³ ºü¸¥ ¼Óµµ·Î ¸öÀÇ ±¸¼®±¸¼®À¸·Î ¹øÁ®°£´Ù. µ¿½Ã¿¡ ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ±¸¼®±¸¼®¿¡µµ Â¥¸´Â¥¸´ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ÆÛÁ®³ª°£´Ù. ±×°ÍÀÇ ½Çü°¡ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö Áö±ÝÀ¸·Î¼­´Â ¾Ë ¼ö°¡ ¾ø´Ù. Á¦»ç ÈÄ¿¡ À½º¹À» Çϸ鼭 Á¶»ó°úÀÇ ¿µ¸Å¸¦ ÀÌ·çµíÀÌ ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ Á¤·É°ú ¿µ¸Å¸¦ ÀÌ·ç´Â °ÍÀ̸®¶ó! ´ë·úȾ´Ü ³»³» ³ªÀÇ ¾ÈÀüÀ» ´ëÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ Á¤·Éµé¿¡°Ô °£±¸Çß´Ù.

I'm not sure whether the expression "beautiful" is right for the desert or not, but it's mysterious and subtle enough to create excitement. It evoked fear, alienation and curiosity to me at the same time. I opened a small wine bottle I had prepared. I need a process to perform a reverent ceremony to the spirit of the great nature which the Indians worshipped. Not knowing how the Indians worshipped the spirits, I imitate the way how our ancestors held for the mountain gods. I felt nothing but my heart that all I needed is an effort full of my sincerity. I poured a glass of wine as red as heart into the desert and concentrated my mind. I drink a glass of red wine, too. As the well-matured wine from the oak barrel went down the throat and spread across the whole body, fear disappeared and a little excitement was felt. A glass of wine spreads rapidly to every corner of the body, like advancing soldiers. At the same time, thrilling things spread throughout the soul. I can't tell at this moment what it really is. Drinking the wine after the memorial service, I am communicating with the spirituality of nature, just as I was communicating with my ancestors¡¯ spirituality. I pleaded to Mother Nature's spirits for my safety throughout the continent.

¾Æ¹«¸® Áöµµ¸¦ º¸¸ç ¾¾¸§À» Çصµ ¾î´À ÂÊÀ¸·Î ¹æÇâÀ» Àâ¾Æ¾ß ÀÌ »ç¸· ±æÀ» ºüÁ®³ª°¥Áö ´äÀÌ ³ª¿ÀÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. ÀÌ°÷ 29 Æʽº³ª Á¶½´¾ÆÆ®¸®´Â ¼­ºÎ¿µÈ­³ª Æ˼ۿ¡ ÀÚÁÖ µîÀåÇÏ´Â µµ½ÃµéÀÌ´Ù. ¿µÈ­³ª µå¶ó¸¶¸¦ º¸¸é ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¾î·Á¿ò¿¡ óÇÒ ¶§¸¶´Ù Ưº°ÇÑ ±¸¼¼ÁÖ°¡ ³ªÅ¸³­´Ù. ³»°Ô À̹ø ¿©Çà Àü¹ÝºÎ¿¡´Â ¸®Ã³µå¾¾°¡ ±×·¸´Ù. ÀڱⰡ ÀÏ ¶§¹®¿¡ ¿¥º¸ÀÌ Amboy¿¡ °¡´Âµ¥ Ȥ½Ã ±×ÂÊ ¹æÇâÀ¸·Î °¡Áö ¾ÊÀ» °Å³Ä°í ¸Þ½ÃÁö°¡ ¿Ô´Ù. ±× ÂÊÀ¸·Î °¡¸é ÀڱⰡ µµ¿ÍÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¹Ù·Î Áöµµ¸¦ ã¾Æº¸´Ï 29 ÆÊ¿¡¼­ 105km Á¤µµ °Å¸®ÀÌ´Ù. 2, 3ÀÏ Á¤µµ À̵¿ÇÏ¸é µÇ¾ú´Ù. ±×·¯¸é °Å±â¼­ ´ÙÀ½ ±æµµ ¾È³»¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ̾ú´Ù. ¹Ù·Î 3 ÀÏÄ¡ ¹°°ú À½½ÄÀ» À常Çؼ­ Ãâ¹ßÇß´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ º»°ÝÀûÀ¸·Î ´ëÀÚ¿¬ ¼Ó¿¡, ±× °æÀ̷οò°ú µÎ·Á¿ò ¼Ó¿¡ ³ª¸¦ ´øÁ®¼­ ³ª ÀÚ½ÅÀ» ŽÇèÇϴ ŽÇè¿©ÇàÀÌ ½ÃÀ۵ƴÙ.

No matter how hard I wrestled with the map, I couldn't figure out which way to get out of this desert. Palms 29 or Joshua Artree here are cities that often appear in western movies or pop songs.

Whenever I watch a movie or drama, a special savior appears. For me, Mr. Richards is in the first half of this trip.

He's going to M-boy's for work, and he's asked if he's going in that direction. If you go that way, you can help yourself. It is about 105 kilometers away from 29 farms. It took a couple of days to move.

Then, the next route could be guided there. I bought three matching water and food and started off. Now, in earnest, in the great nature, and in the wonder and fear of it, I have begun an expedition to explore myself.

¸¶¶óÅæÀ» ¶Ù±â À§ÇÏ¿© Ãâ¹ß¼±¿¡ ¼­¸é ¾ðÁ¦³ª ³ª´Â ÇÑÁ¤µÈ ¿¬·á¸¦ ½Ç°í ¿ìÁÖ¿©ÇàÀ» ¶°³ª´Â µÎ·Á¿ò¿¡ ÈÛ½ÎÀδÙ. ¿¬·á°¡ ¶³¾îÁ® ¿ìÁÖÀÇ ¹Ì¾Æ°¡ µÉ °ÍÀ» °ÆÁ¤ÇÏ´Â ¿ìÁÖºñÇà»ç°¡ µÇ°í ¸¸´Ù. Áß°£¿¡ ¿¡³ÊÁö°¡ °í°¥µÇ¾î ÆóÇãó·³ ¹«³ÊÁ® ³»¸®´Â µÎ·Á¿òÀÌ 42.195 km¸¦ ´Þ¸®´Â ³»³» °¡½¿ ÇÑÆí¿¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ¸¶¶óÅæ Çϳª¸¦ ¶Û ¶§µµ ´Ã ±×·± µÎ·Á¿ò¿¡ ½×À̴µ¥ 120ÀÏ µ¿¾È ¸ÅÀÏ ¸¶¶óÅæ Ç®ÄÚ½º¸¦ ¶Ù¸é¼­ »ç¸·µµ ´Þ¸®°í ´ëÆò¿øµµ ´Þ¸®°í »ê¸Æµµ Ȧ·Î ´Þ¸®¸ç ³Ñ¾î¾ß Çϴµ¥ ¿Ö µÎ·Á¿òÀÌ ¾ø°Ú³ª. ±× µÎ·Á¿ò ¾Õ¿¡ ¸ö¼­¸®°¡ ÃÄÁø´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ±× ¶§¸¶´Ù ´Þ¸®´Â ³»³» °æÀÌ·Î¿î ¿ìÁÖ¿©ÇàÀ» ÇÏ´Â ±× ÁøÇÑ °¨µ¿ÀÌ ±× µÎ·Á¿òÀ» µ¤¾î¹ö¸®°ï Çß¾ú´Ù.

Whenever I stand at the starting line to run a marathon, I am terrified of going on a space trip with limited fuel. It becomes an astronaut who is worried about running out of fuel and becoming a lost child of the universe. The fear of running out of energy in the middle and collapsing like ruins lies on one side of the chest throughout the 42.195 km journey.

Even when I run a marathon, I have to run the full course of the marathon for 120 days, run the desert, run the Great Plains, and run the mountain range alone. Why not fear? I shudder before the fear. But each time, the sheer emotion of a phenomenal journey into space would cover up the fear.

±×·¸´Ù, ¸¶¶óÅæÀ» ¶Ù´Â ±× ½Ã°£Àº ÀÏ»óÀÇ ½Ã°£°ú´Â ¾ÆÁÖ ´Ù¸¥ ¿µ°ÌÀÇ ½Ã°£ÀÌ°í ±× ¿µ°ÌÀÇ ½Ã°£¿¡ ³ª´Â ¿ìÁÖ¿©ÇàÀ» Áñ±âµíÀÌ ÀüÇô ´Ù¸¥ ¼¼°è·ÎÀÇ ¿©ÇàÀ» ´Ù³à¿Â´Ù. ¸¶¶óÅæÀº ·±´×ÆæÃ÷¿Í ¼ÅÃ÷·Î Áß¿äÇÑ ºÎºÐ¸¸ »ì¦ °¡¸®°í ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ °¡ÁöÁö ¾ÊÀº ¹«¼ÒÀ¯ÀÇ ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­ Àâ³ä°ú ½ºÆ®·¹½º¸¦ ¹þ¾î´øÁö´Â ÅÖ ºó ¿ìÁÖ °ø°£À¸·ÎÀÇ ½Ã°£ ¿©ÇàÀÌ´Ù. À̹ø ¿©ÇàÀº ¿ìÁÖ¿©Ç൵ ¾ÆÁÖ Àå°Å¸® ¿ìÁÖ¿©ÇàÀÌ´Ù. žç°è¸¦ ¹þ¾î³ª´Â ¿ìÁÖ¿©ÇàÀÌ´Ù.

Yes, the time of running a marathon is a very different from the time of ordinary day life and during that time of eternity I travel to a completely different world, just as I enjoy space travel. Marathon is a time-travel to an empty space, throwing away thoughts and stress, running only in a pant and a shirt covering only a important part of the body and having nothing. This trip is a very long-distance space trip. It's a space trip out of the solar system.

±×°ÍÀÌ ¸¶¶óÅæÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÀÌ·¸°Ô ±ä ¸¶¶óÅæ ¿©Çà¿¡´Â ÃÖ¼ÒÇÑÀÇ ÁüÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù. ÁüÀÌ ¾øÀÌ ¸Ç¸öÀ¸·Î ¶Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ ÁÁ¾Æ¼­ ´Þ¸®´Ù ÀÌ·¸°Ô ÁüÀ» ¹Ð°í ¿À·£ ±â°£ ¸¶¶óÅæ ŽÇèÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÉ ÁÙÀº ³ª Àڽŵµ ¸ô¶ú´Ù.

That's the marathon. However, such a long marathon journey requires a minimum of baggage. I ran because running required nothing and I could run without any luggage. So I didn¡¯t know that I would run pushing much luggage like this for a long period.

10ù °ü¹® Ç÷¢½ºÅÂÇÁ.jpg

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.