¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (131)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (130)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(8)

¸ðÇϺñ »ç¸· ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥¼­ ¾ß¿µ
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2020-01-25 (Åä) 20:49:34

Camping in the Middle of the Mojave Desert

¾à 37km Á¤µµ ¿ÔÀ» ¶§ Ä·ÇÎÄ« ÁÖÂ÷ÀåÀÌ º¸ÀδÙ. ÄÜÅ×ÀÌ³Ê ÇϿ콺µµ º¸ÀδÙ. ´çÃÊ ¸ñÇ¥·Î ÀâÀº ÇÏ·çÄ¡ À̵¿°Å¸®º¸´Ù´Â ¸î km ´ú ¿ÔÁö¸¸ ´õ °¡¸é À̸¸ÇÑ ÀáÀÚ¸®¸¦ ±¸ÇÒ ¼ø ¾øÀ» °Í °°¾Ò´Ù. ±âº»ÀûÀ¸·Î ¹ß±æ ´ê´Â °÷ÀÌ ´Ù ÀáÀÚ¸®ÀÌ´Ù. ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ÁöºØ »ï¾Æ ´ëÁö¸¦ ±¸µé »ï¾Æ ÀáÀ» ÀÚÁö¸¸ ½É¸®ÀûÀ¸·Î ¾ÈÁ¤°¨À» °®°Ô ÇÏ´Â °÷À» ã°Ô ¸¶·ÃÀÌ´Ù. ÁÖÀ§°¡ ³Ê¹« Àû¸·ÇÏ´Ù. ¿ä±ÝÀ» ÁöºÒÇÏ·Á°í »ç¹«½ÇÀ» ã¾Æº¸¾ÒÁö¸¸ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ±âôÀ̶ó°í´Â ¾ø´Ù. ÁÖÀ§´Â ¾û¸ÁÀ¸·Î ³Îºê·¯Á³°í »ç¶÷ÀÇ ÈçÀûÀº ¿À·¡µÈ ¹°°Çµé»ÓÀÌ´Ù. ¿À·¡ Àü¿¡ Æó¾÷À» ÇÑ ¸ð¾çÀÌ´Ù. »ç¸· ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥ ÀÖ´Â ÆóÇãÀÇ ÄÁÅ×ÀÌ³Ê ÇϿ콺¿Í ³Îºê·¯Áø °¡±¸µéÀÌ À»¾¾³â½º·´±â±îÁö ÇÏ´Ù. ¼­ºÎ¿µÈ­¿¡¼­ º» ¾Ç´çµé¿¡°Ô ´Ù ÅзÁ¼­ ¾¦´ë¹çÀÌ µÈ ¸¶À» °°¾Ò´Ù. º¸ÅëÀÇ ´ã·ÂÀ» °¡Áö°í´Â ¿©±â¼­ Æí¾ÈÇÑ ÀáÀ» Àß ¼ö ¾øÀ» °Í °°¾Ò´Ù. ³ªÀÇ ´ã·ÂÀº º¸ÅëÀÇ ´ã·ÂÀÌÁö¸¸ ³ª´Â Áö±Ý ±ØÇÑÀÇ »óȲ¿¡ ³õ¿©ÀÖ´Ù. ±×°ÍÀÌ ³ª¸¦ °­ÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µé¾ú´Ù. ³ª´Â ±× Áß¿¡¼­µµ °¡Àå ±ú²ýÇÑ ÄÁÅ×ÀÌ³Ê ÇϿ콺¸¦ Çϳª ã¾Æ¼­ ÁüÀ» Ç®¾ú´Ù. ¾ÆÁÖ Çѵ¥¿¡¼­ ÀÚ´Â °Í º¸´Ù´Â ¹é ¹ø ³ªÀ» °Í °°¾Ò´Ù.

I can see a parking lot for camping cars when I¡¯m running for about 37 kilometers. I can see the container house, too. It's a few kilometers less than the original target of a day's journey, but it does not seem that I can get the better place for sleeping. Basically, every place I get to is my place to sleep. I sleep at any place with the earth as the floor and the sky as the roof, but I try to find a place that gives me a sense of psychological stability. It's so quiet around here. I searched the office to pay the bill, but there is no sign of a person. The surroundings are scattered in a mess and the only trace of a person is old stuff. It looks like that it went out of business a long time ago. The dilapidated container houses and scattered furniture in the middle of the desert are even dreary and scaring. It was like a dilapidated village that had been robbed by villains which I had seen in Western movies. One with usual nerve and heart couldn't sleep comfortably here. My courage is normal, but I'm in the extreme situation right now. That made me strong. I found the cleanest container house among them and unpacked my luggage. I thought I'd sleep much better here than any open place.

¾ÆÁ÷ LA¿¡¼­ »ç¿Â ½Ò°ú ±èÄ¡°¡ ³²¾Ò´Ù. ±èÄ¡´Â ±×¾ß¸»·Î ½Ã¾î ²¿ºÎ¶óÁ³Áö¸¸ ²úÀÌ¸é ¹¬ÀºÁö ºñ½ÁÇÑ ¸ÀÀÌ ³¯ °Í °°¾Ò´Ù. °Å±â´Ù ¾îÁ¦ ½´ÆÛ¸¶ÄÏ¿¡¼­ »ê º£ÀÌÄÁÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. »ç¸·ÀÇ ³¯¾¾°¡ °ÇÁ¶Çؼ­ ÇÏ·ç »çÀÌ¿¡ »óÇÏÁö´Â ¾Ê¾ÒÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±èÄ¡¿¡´Ù º£ÀÌÄÁÀ» ³Ö°í ²úÀÌ´Ï ¾ÆÁÖ ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ±èÄ¡Âî°³°¡ µÇ¾ú´Ù. Àú³á½Ä»ç´Â ÈǸ¢Çß´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ÀÌ·± ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ½Ä»ç¸¦ ¾ðÁ¦ ¶Ç ´Ù½Ã ÇÒÁö ¸·¸·ÇÏ´Ù. ÀÌ »ç¸·¿¡¼­ ±èÄ¡¸¦ ±¸ÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀº »ç¸·¿¡¼­ ¿À¾Æ½Ã½º ¸¸³ª´Â ÀϺ¸´Ù Èûµé °ÍÀÌ´Ù. »ç¸·À» Åë°úÇÏ¸é ¾î´À µµ½ÃÀÇ ±³Æ÷Áý¿¡¼­ ±èÄ¡¸¦ ±¸ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ»±î? ÈĽÄÀ¸·Î Ķ¸®Æ÷´Ï¾Æ ¿À·»Áö±îÁö ¸Ô¾ú´Ù. »ç¸·ÀÇ Àú³á °ø±â´Â ¸¼°í »óÄèÇß´Ù.

There remained still rice and Gimchi that I had bought from LA. Gimchi was literally sour and twisted, but it seemed like it would taste like an old tasty one. In addition, there was bacon that I bought at the supermarket yesterday. The weather in the desert is dry, so it would not have gone bad in a day. When I boiled bacon in Gimchi, it became a very good kimchi stew. The dinner was excellent; now it's almost impossible to expect when to eat such a great meal again. Buving gimchi in this desert will be harder than meeting an oasis in the desert. If I pass through the desert, can I get gimchi from the home of Korean ethnic in the city? I even ate California orange for dessert. The evening air in the desert was clear and fresh.

Àú³á ¾î½º¸§ÀÌ ³»¸± ¹«·Æ °æÂûÂ÷°¡ µé¾î¿Â´Ù. ³ª´Â Ȥ½Ã °³ÀÎ °Ç¹° ¹«´Ü ħÀÔÀ¸·Î ³»Âѱæ±î ºÁ ±äÀåÀ» Çϸ鼭 º»´ÉÀûÀ¸·Î ¸öÀ» ¼û±æ °÷À» ã¾ÒÀ¸³ª ÀÌ¹Ì ´Ê¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ·² ¶© ¾ó±¼¿¡ öÆÇÀ» ±î´Â °Ô ÃÖ°íÀÌ´Ù. °æÂû¿¡°Ô ¼ÕÀ» Èçµé¾î º¸¿´´õ´Ï ±×µµ ¼ÕÁþÀ¸·Î ³ªÀÇ ¹«´ÜħÀÔÀ» ¾Ï¹¬ÀûÀ¸·Î Çã¶ôÇÏ°í ÇÑ ¹ÙÄû µ¹´õ´Ï ³ª°¬´Ù. ¼³¸¶ »ç¸· ÇѺ¹ÆÇÀÇ ºó Ä·ÇÎÄ« ÁÖÂ÷Àå¿¡µµ °æÂûÀÌ ¼øÂûÀ» µ¹¸®¶ó°í´Â ¹Ìó »ý°¢Áöµµ ¸øÇß´Ù. °æÂûÂ÷¸¦ º¸´Â ¼ø°£ ³ªÀÇ °¡½¿Àº ö·· ³»·Á¾É¾Ò´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ ¹üÁËÀÇ ÇöÀå¿¡¼­ ¹ß°¢µÈ ¸ð¾ç»õ°¡ µÈ °Í °°¾Ò´Ù. ±×·¯³ª °æÂûµµ ¼ø°£ÀûÀÌ°í Á÷¾÷ÀûÀÎ ¿µ°¨À¸·Î ³»°¡ ¹üÁË¿Í ¿¬°üµÈ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó°í ÆÇ´ÜÇÑ °Í °°´Ù. »ç¸·À¸·Î ¶³¾îÁö´Â ºÓÀº ³ëÀ»ÀÌ ¾îµÒ ¼ÓÀ¸·Î ÆÄ°íµç´Ù.

A police car comes in at dusk. I instinctively looked for a place to hide, being nervous about being kicked out of the private building in case of a trespassing, but it was too late. In this case, it's best to put an iron plate on our face. I waved my hand to the police first, and he made a hand gesture to tacitly allow my trespass, and then took a round of my tent and went away. I didn't expect the police to patrol even in the empty camping car parking lot in the middle of the desert. My heart sank down at the sight of the police car. It was as if I had been caught at the scene of the crime. But it seemed that the police also decided with instant and professional inspiration that I was not a person associated with the crime. Red glow of the setting sun that fall into the desert burrow into the darkness.

°øÆ÷¿µÈ­¿¡³ª ³ª¿ÈÁ÷ÇÑ ºó ÄÁÅ×ÀÌ³Ê ÇϿ콺ÀÇ ³Îºê·¯Áø °¡Àçµµ±¸ Æ´¿¡¼­ °ïÇÑ ÇÏ·í¹ãÀ» ÀÚ°í µ¿Æ®±â Àü¿¡ ´Þ¸®±â ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. »ç¸·¿¡´Â Àϱ³Â÷°¡ ½ÉÇؼ­ »õº®¿¡´Â ÇѱⰡ ´À²¸Áø´Ù. ÇØ°¡ ¶ß±â ½ÃÀÛÇÏ¸é ¹«¾ùÀ̵çÁö ³ì¿©¹ö¸± µíÀÌ °­·ÄÇÏ´Ù. ±×·¯±â Àü¿¡ ¾ó¸¶¶óµµ ´õ À̵¿Çϸé ÆíÇÏ´Ù´Â °É ¾Ë°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. ¾ó¸¶ Áö³ªÁö ¾Ê¾Æ ÇÞ»ìÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿öÁö±â ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. »ç¸·¿¡¼­ ¶°¿À¸£´Â °­·ÄÇÑ Å¾ç°ú ¸¶ÁÖÇÏ¸ç ³¡¾ø´Â ÁöÆò¼±À» ¹Ù¶óº¸¸ç ´Þ¸°´Ù. ±¸¸§ ÇÑ Á¡ ¾ø´Â »ç¸·ÀÇ ÀÛ·ÄÇϴ žç°ú Â÷°¡¿î »õº®¹Ù¶÷°ú ´ç´çÇÏ°Ô ¸Â¼¹´Ù. ³ª´Â ´ëÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ °æÀ̷οò°ú ¸ÂÀåÀ» ¶ß·¯ ¿Â °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ±×Àú ¼øÀÀÇÏ°í ÀûÀÀÇÏ¸ç ±Øº¹ÇÏ·¯ ¿Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ³ªÀÇ ÇѰ踦 ³Ñ¾î¼­¸é¼­ ³ª´Â ´©±¸Àΰ¡¶ó´Â ¹°À½¿¡ ´äÀ» ¾ò°íÀÚ ¿Ô´Ù. ¸öÀº ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ ½Ì±×·¯¿î ±â¸¦ ¹Þ¾Æ È°·ÂÀÌ ³ÑÄ¡´Âµ¥ ´Ù¸®¿Í ¹«¸­°üÀýÀÌ ¹«¸®°¡ »ý±ä °Í °°´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ´Þ¸®´Â ¼Óµµ´Â ¿©Áö¾øÀÌ ÁÙ¾îµé¾ú´Ù.

I slept soundly between the scattered furnitue in the empty container house, which was only in horror movies, and started running before dawn. The temperature of the desert is quite cold at dawn because there is so big temperature gap between day and night. But when the sun begins to rise, the sunlight is so intense that it might be likely to melt anything. I found it convenient to move any further before it was so hot. Soon the sun began to heat up. Facing the intense sun rising from the desert, I run looking at the endless horizon. I faced the blazing sun of the cloudless desert and the cold dawn breeze fearlessly. I'm not here to confront against Mother Nature's wonders ; I'm just here to follow, adapt and overcome. As I went beyond my limits, I came here to answer the question, "Who am I?" The mind is full of energy due to the freshness of nature, but the legs and knee joints seem to have become strained. Now the speed of running has been reduced very much.

¾ÕµÚ¿¡ ³¡¾øÀÌ ÆîÃÄÁø ¸ð·¡»ç¸·, ±× À§¿¡ °£°£È÷ ¼­ÀÖ´Â Á¶½´¾ÆÆ®¸®¿Í ¸ðÇϺñ À¯Ä«, Å©·¹¿À¼ÒÆ® °ü¸ñ, °¡½Ã ¹ÚÈù ¼±ÀÎÀåµéÀÌ ³¸¼± ¸ð½ÀÀ¸·Î ¸ð·¡»ç¸·¿¡ ¼­ÀÖ´Ù. ô¹ÚÇÑ °÷¿¡ »ì¾Æ°¡·Á¸é Àú·¸°Ô ½º½º·ÎÀÇ ¸ö¿¡ °¡½Ã¸¦ ¹Ú¾Æ¾ß »ì¾ÆÁö³ªº¸´Ù. °¡³­ÇÏ´ø ³¯¿¡ ½ÃÀåÆÇ¿¡¼­ ¾Ç´Ù±¸´Ï¸¦ ÇÏ°í ½Î¿ì´ø »óÀεé°ú ¿©ÀεéÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀÌ ¶°¿À¸¥´Ù. »ç¸·¿¡µµ »ý¸íµéÀÌ °ÅÄ¥°Ô »ì¾Æ°£´Ù. ¾î¼´Ù »ç¸·¿¡ »Ñ¸®¸¦ ³»·È´ÂÁö ¸ð¸£Áö¸¸ »Ñ¸®¸¦ ³»¸° ÀÌ»ó ±×·¸°Ô »ì¾Æ°£´Ù. »ç¸·ÀÇ ³ª¹«´Â Áٱ⳪ °¡Áöº¸´Ù »Ñ¸®°¡ Àß ¹ß´ÞµÇ¾ú´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ±½°í ±ä »Ñ¸®°¡ ¼ö¸ÆÀ» ã¾Æ ±í¼÷ÀÌ »¸¾î³ª°£´Ù. ³ªµµ ±×·¸°Ô ±½°í ±æ°Ô »î¿¡ »Ñ¸®¸¦ ³»¸®°í ½Í´Ù. ¾ÆÁÖ µå¹®µå¹® ÀÌÁö¸¸ Åä³¢µµ ¶Ù¾î´Ù´Ï°í, µµ¸¶¹ìµéµµ º¸ÀδÙ. ±î¸¶±Íµµ ³¯¾Æ´Ù´Ï°í À̸§ ¸ð¸¦ »õµéµµ ³¯¾Æ´Ù´Ï¸ç È£¶û³ªºñµµ º¸ÀÌ°í ¹úµéµµ °£È¤ º¸ÀδÙ.

I run through the ever-expanding sand dunes at the front and the back. And the occasional joshuar trees, Mohave yuccas, creosot shrubs and prickly cactus stand strangely in the sand dunes.If they are to live in such a barren place, they must have splinters or prickles in their own body like that. It reminds me of the merchants and women who used to fight with each other acrimoniously in the marketplace on a poor day. Life lives roughly in the desert, too. I don't know how tand why hey took root in the desert, but that's how they live once they took rooted here. Desert trees are said to have better roots than stems or branches. Their thick, long roots stretch deep in search of the water vein. I also want to take root in life so long and thick like desert trees. It is very rare, but rabbits run around and lizards are also seen. Crows fly, unknown birds also fly, tiger butterflies and bees sometimes appear.

¾îµð¸¦ °¡µµ ±×´ÃÀ̶ó°í´Â ãÀ» ¼ö ¾ø°í ±×¾ß¸»·Î À̱۰Ÿ®´Â ÅÂ¾ç ¾Æ·¡ ½¯ °÷À» ãÁöµµ ¸øÇÏ°í ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ ´Þ¸®´Â ³ªÀÇ ¸öÀº ¿­±â·Î ´Þ±¸¾îÁ®¼­ ³ªÁß¿¡´Â ±èÀÌ ºüÁöÁö ¾Ê´Â ¾Ð·Â¹ä¼Üó·³ ÅÍÁ®¹ö¸®°í ¸» °Í °°¾Ò´Ù. »ç¸·Àº ³ª¸¦ ÃÊ´ëÇßÁö¸¸ °áÄÚ Ä£ÀýÇϰųª »ó³ÉÇÏÁö¸¸Àº ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. »ç¸·Àº ³ª¸¦ À¯È¤Çؼ­ ±×´ë·Î ÆĸêÀÇ ±¸··ÅÖÀÌ·Î ºü¶ß¸± ±â¼¼´Ù. ±³Å¸¦ ºÎ·Á¼­ ³ª¸¦ À¯È¤ÇÏ°í´Â Ç¥Á¤À» È® ¹Ù²Û È­·ù°è ¿©ÀÎÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀ̾ú´Ù.

No matter where I went, I couldn't find a shade or a place to rest from the blazing sun, and my body, which is constantly running, would heat up and explode like a pressure cooker that never loses steam. The desert invited me, but it was never kind or friendly to me. The desert is likely to seduce me into the depths of ruin. It was an attitude of a woman in the world of demimonde who seduced me with her coquettish manner and changed her face all of a sudden..

¾î·ÈÀ» ¶§ ¼­ºÎ¿µÈ­¿¡¼­ º¸¾Ò´ø Ȳ·®ÇÑ »ç¸·ÀÇ ¿¡¼½½º Essex¶õ ¸¶À»ÀÌ Áö±ÝÀº ÀÎÀûÁ¶Â÷ ¾ø¾î ÆóÇã°¡ µÈ ¸¶À»À» Ȳ¾ßÀÇ ¹«¹ýÀÚ ¡®Àö°í¡¯º¸´Ùµµ ó·®ÇÏ°Ô Áö³­´Ù. ¿µÈ­¿¡¼­´Â ¾Ç´çÀÌ ³ªÅ¸³ª¸é ¸¶À»»ç¶÷µéÀº ¼ø½Ä°£¿¡ ¾îµð·Ð°¡ ¼û¾î¼­ ¾Ë ¼ö ¾ø´Â °÷¿¡¼­ Ãѱ¸¸¦ °Ü´©°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾îµò°¡¿¡ ¼û¾îÀÖ´ø »ç¸·ÀÇ ¿©¿ì°¡ ¹Ù·Î ´«¾Õ¿¡¼­ È­µé¦ ¶Ù¾î³ª¿Í ÀÚ±âÀÇ ¿µ¿ª¿¡ µé¾î¿Â ³¸¼± ³ª¿Í ´«À» ¸ÂÃß¸ç ²¿¸®¸¦ ³»¸®¸ç °æ°è¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù. µ¿È­ ¼Ó ±×¸²Ã¥¿¡¼­¸¸ º¸´ø ȸ»öºû ¿©¿ìÀÌ´Ù. ³à¼®Àº ÇÑÂüÀ» ³ª¿Í ±â½Î¿òÀ» ÇÑ´Ù. ÁÖÀ§´Â ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ±× ¿¾³¯ ±Ý³ë´ÙÁöÀÇ ²ÞÀ» ã¾Æ ¸ô·Áµé´ø ÀÌÁֹεéÀÌ ¶°³ª°í´Â ÆóÇã°¡ µÈ Áý ¸î ä¿Í ¿ª»ç ¼Ó¿¡³ª Á¸ÀçÇßÀ» ±âÂ÷¿ª¸¸ÀÌ ¹ö·ÁÁø ä·Î ³²°ÜÁø ½ä··ÇÑ µµ½Ã, ´õ ÀÌ»ó »ç¶÷ÀÌ »ì°í ÀÖÁö ¾ÊÀº À¯·ÉÀÇ µµ½ÃÀÌ´Ù. ³ªµµ ¾à°£ÀÇ ±äÀåÀº ÇßÁö¸¸ ħÂøÇØÁ®¾ßÇÒ °Í °°¾Ò´Ù. ÀûÀÇ°¡ ¾øÁö¸¸ ¸¸¾à¿¡ ¿ÀÆÇÀ» Çϸé ÀÀ¡ÇÏ°Ú´Ù´Â ´ÜÈ£ÇÑ ´«ºûÀ» º¸³»´Ï ¿©¿ì°¡ ¸¶Ä§³» ½½±×¸Ó´Ï ÇÇÇؼ­ °£´Ù. ³ðÀº Çѹø µÚ¸¦ º¸ÀÎ ÀÌ»ó ¼ø½Ä°£¿¡ ½Ã¾ß¿¡¼­ »ç¶óÁø´Ù. ³»°¡ °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Â µÎ·Á¿òµéµµ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ħÂøÇÏ°Ô ³ë·Áº¸¸é ±Ý¹æ ²¿¸®¸¦ ³»¸®¸ç ´Þ¾Æ³¯ °Í °°´Ù.

I, miserably like Janggo, run through the desolate desert village of Essex which I saw in the western movie when I was a child. In the movie, when the villain appeared, the villagers were quickly hiding somewhere and pointing guns at an unknown position. A fox of the desert, hiding somewhere, leaps out , meets me, a stranger to him, before his very eyes in his territory, and is on guard keeping his tail down. He is a gray fox that I only saw in picture books of fairy tales. He's been eye-to-eye fighting with me for a long time. There was nothing around us. It is a ghost town no longer inhabited by people, leaving only a few dilapidated houses and a train station that would have existed only in history when migrants flocked dreaming of Eldorado long time ago and left behind. I was a little nervous, but I thought I had to calm down. I have no intention of fighting, but I send a stern look that I will punish the fox if he misjudges, and the fox finally sneaks away. Once he's behind, he disappears from my sight in a flash.

±Ý³ë´ÙÁö ½Ã´ë°¡ Áö³­ ¸ðÇϺñ »ç¸·¿¡¼­ ¸¶À»À̶õ ³»°¡ Áö±Ý²¯ ¾Ë°í ÀÖ´Â ¸¶À»ÇÏ°í´Â °³³äÀÌ ´Þ¶ú´Ù. Áý ¸î ä ´Þ¶û ÀÖ´Â °÷ÀÌ ´ëºÎºÐÀ̾ú´Ù. ±×°Íµµ »ç¶÷ÀÌ »ìÁö ¾Ê´Â ÆóÇã·Î º¯ÇÑ ÁýÀ̶óµçÁö ±â´ÉÀ» ÀÒÀº ±âÂ÷¿ª ±×¸®°í ¿îÀÌ ÁÁÀ¸¸é Å« ±æÀÌ ±³Â÷ÇÏ´Â °÷¿¡ ÁÖÀ¯¼Ò°¡ ÀÖ´Â °æ¿ì°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. Áöµµ¿¡¼­ ÀÌ·± °÷À» º¸°í ³ªÀÇ Â¡°Ë´Ù¸®·Î »ïÀ» °æ¿ì ±×¾ß¸»·Î ³¶Æи¦ º¸±â ÀϾ¥´Ù. ³¯¾¾°¡ Ç«Ç« Âð´Ù. ¹°À» ¾Æ¹«¸® ¸¶¼Åµµ °¥ÁõÀÌ ÇؼҵÇÁö ¾Ê´Â °Í °°´Ù. ¿Âµµ°¡ 38µµ¿¡ À̸£´Ï ¹°ÀÇ ¿Âµµµµ ±×·² °ÍÀÌ°í ÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿î ¹°À» ¸¶½Ã°í °¥ÁõÀÌ ÇØ¼ÒµÉ Áö Àǹ®ÀÌ µé¾ú´Ù. ±×·¡µµ ÀÌ ¹°ÀÌ¶óµµ ¾øÀ¸¸é ³» »ý¸íÀº °¡¹³¿¡ º­ ÀÙó·³ Ÿµé¾î°¡°í ¸» °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

In the Mojave Desert, where the gold-rush era passed, the concept of village was different from the one I knew so far. There are only a few houses left in most places. Houses are inhabited and turned nto a deserted ruins and the train station has lost its function already. If lucky, I rarely meet the gas station at the large main cross-roads. When I chose the places like this as my shelter after searching it on the map, I tend to be absolutely devastated. The weather is scorching hot. No matter how much water I drink, I don't think I can quench my thirst. But for this water, my life would burn like a rice leaf in a drough.

ÇÑÂüÀ» ´Þ¸®´Âµ¥ ¸®Â÷µå¾¾°¡ ¿Ô´Ù. ¿¥º¸ÀÌ¿¡ ÀÏÇÏ·¯ °¡´Â ±æÀ̶ó¸é¼­ »÷µåÀ§Ä¡¿Í °ÔÅä·¹ÀÌ, ¹° ±×¸®°í ºñ»ó½Ä·®±îÁö Áغñ¸¦ ÇØ ¿Ô´Ù. À½·á¼ö´Â ¾ÆÀ̽º¹Ú½º¿¡¼­ ²¨³»ÁØ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ÁÖÀú ¾øÀÌ °ÔÅä·¹À̸¦ Àâ¾Æµé¾ú´Ù. ¼Õ¿¡¼­ ´À²¸Áö´Â ±× ½Ã¿øÇÔÀÌ ¹Ù·Î °¡½¿À¸·Î ÀüÇØÁø´Ù. ³ª´Â ±× º´À» Á÷°¢À¸·Î µé¾î ¿Ã·Á¼­ ÀÔ¿¡´Ù ´ë°í ¸Ó¸®¸¦ µÚ·Î Á¥Çû´Ù. º´ÀÇ µÚ³¡À» ¾à°£ µé¾î ¿Ã¸®´Ï º´ ¾ÈÀÇ »¡°£»ö À½·á´Â ÆþÆþ ¼Ò¸®¸¦ ³»¸ç ¿©¿ï¹°Ã³·³ Èê·¯³»·Á ¸ñÁ¥À» Àû½Ã´õ´Ï ³«Â÷°¡ Å« ¾î´À ÁöÁ¡À¸·Î ¶³¾îÁ® ¸ö ¾ÈÀ¸·Î ½Ã¿øÇÔÀÌ ¹øÁ®°£´Ù. ±â´ÉÀ» ÀÒÀº ±âÂ÷¿ªÀ¸·Î ±âÀû¼Ò¸®¸¦ ³»¸ç ±âÂ÷°¡ ÈûÂ÷°Ô µé¾î¿ÀµíÀÌ ¿­±â°¡ ±â´ÉÀ» ÀҾ´ø ¸ö¿¡ ±âÀû¼Ò¸® °°Àº »ý±â°¡ µ·´Ù. ¾ÆÁö¶ûÀÌ·Î ÆÛÁ®°¡´Â »ç¸·À» Áö³ª´Ù°¡ ¾ÆÀ̽º¹Ú½º¿¡¼­ °« ²¨³½ À½·á¼ö¸¦ ¸¶½Ã´Â ÀÏÀÌ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¾ß¸©ÇÑ Çູ°¨¿¡ Á¥°Ô ÇÒ ÁÙÀº ¸ô¶ú´Ù. Áö±Ý ³­ Â÷°¡¿î À½·á¼ö ÇÑ º´ ¸¶½Ã¸ç »ý¾Ö ÃÖ°íÀÇ Çູ°¨¿¡ ºüÁ®µé¾ú´Ù. ÇູÀ̶õ ÂüÀ¸·Î º° °Í ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ÇູÀÌ º° °Í ¾Æ´Ï¶ó¸é ³ª´Â ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ³ª´Â ½Ã½Ã¶§¶§·Î Çູ°¨¿¡ Á¥¾î »ì ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸®¶ó.

I was running for a long time when Mr. Richards came to me. Saying he's on his way to work at Emboy., he brought sandwiches, gatorade, water and emergency food. The drink was taken out of the icebox in his car. I caught Gatorade without hesitation. The coolness of the hand is passed to the heart. I lifted the bottle at a right angle, put it in my mouth and put my head back. When I lift up the back end of the bottle a little bit, the red drink in the bottle puffs down like a rapids, wetting the throat, spreading its coolness into the body. Just as trains rush in with a big sound to the train station that lost its function, the body, that was losing its function because of hot heat, is feeling vitality like a train sound. I didn't know drinking a bottle of getorade that had just been taken out of an icebox would make me so happy, while passing through the desert. Now I've had just a cold drink and I've fallen into the greatest happiness of my life. Happiness is really nothing. If it were nothing, I would be able to live happily ever after.

»ç¸·¿¡¼­ ¸¶³É µÎ·Á¿ò¿¡ ¶³´Ù°¡ ±×¸¦ ¸¸³ª´Ï ¿À¾Æ½Ã½º¸¦ ¸¸³ª °Íº¸´Ù ´õ ¹Ý°©´Ù. ³ªÁß¿¡ ¾Ë°í º¸´Ï ±×´Â »÷ ¹ö³ªµð³ë San Bernardino Ä«¿îƼÀÇ µµ·Î°ü¸®±¹ ½´ÆÛ¹ÙÀÌÀúÀÌ´Ù. ³»°¡ Ķ¸®Æ÷´Ï¾Æ¸¦ ºüÁ®³ª°¥ ¶§±îÁö »ç¸·ÀÇ ¸ðµç µµ·Î´Â ±×ÀÇ °üÇÒ±¸¿ªÀÌ´Ù. º¸¼ö°ø»ç¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿©±âÀú±â ±æÀ» ¸·¾Æ ³õ¾Ò´Ù. ±×°¡ ¾Ë·ÁÁÖÁö ¾Ê¾ÒÀ¸¸é ¡®ÅëÇà±ÝÁöclose¡¯¶ó´Â »çÀÎÀ» º¸°í´Â ¾ÕÀ¸·Î °¡Áöµµ µÚ·Î µÇµ¹¾Æ°¡Áöµµ ¸øÇÏ°í »ç¸· ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥¼­ ¹°°ú ½Ä·®ÀÌ ¶³¾îÁ®¼­ Å« ³¶Æи¦ º¸¾ÒÀ» ÅÍÀÌ´Ù. ¸ðÇϺñ »ç¸·¿¡´Â ³«Å¸°¡ ¾ø´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ³»°Ô´Â ¸®Ã³µå¾¾°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ±×°¡ ³ª¸¦ À§ÇØ ¿¥º¸ÀÌ¿¡ Àִ ģ±¸¿¡°Ô ºÎŹÀ» Çؼ­ ¼Ò¹æ¼­¿¡¼­ ÇÏ·ç ¹¬°í °¥ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í Çߴµ¥ ÇÏ·ç¿¡ ¹«¸®¸¦ Çؼ­ 75kmÀ» À̵¿ÇÒ ¼ö´Â ¾ø¾ú´Ù.

When I met him while being terrified in the desert, I was more glad than to meet Oasis. It turns out he's a road management supervisor in San Bernardino County. All roads in the desert is under his jurisdiction until I get out of California. Roads were blocked up here and there for repairing. If he hadn't let me know, when I saw the sign of ¡®passage close¡¯, I couldn't go forward or back. If so, , water and food would run out in the middle of the desert, and I would have been devastated. The mere thought of that situation makes me dizzy. There are no camels in the Mojave Desert. But I have Mr. Richards unexpectedly. He asked a friend of his on Emboy for me, so I could stay at the fire station for a night, but I couldn't run 75 kilometers because it was too much a day. Anyway I cannot thank him too much. He is my saviour in the Mojave Desert in this trip.

¸ðÇϺñ »ç¸· ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥ ÇÏ·í¹ã ¾ß¿µÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö ¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Ù. ¸®Ã³µå¾¾°¡ °¡Á®¿Â »÷µåÀ§Ä¡¿Í ¿À·»Áö¸¦ ¸Ô°í ¶¡¿¡ ÀýÀº ¸öÀº ÀÏȸ¿ë À§»ý Ƽ½´·Î Àß ´Û¾Æ³½´Ù. ÀÚÄ© ¶¡¶ì³ª ¹ß¹«Á»¿¡ °É¸®¸é ±× °í»ýÀ» ¾î¶»°Ô °¨´çÇÏ°Ú³ª? º¸Åë »ç¸·Àº Àϱ³Â÷°¡ Ä¿¼­ ¹ãÀÌ¸é ±â¿ÂÀÌ È® ¶³¾îÁö´Âµ¥ ¿À´ÃÀº ³¯¾¾°¡ ³Ê¹« ÁÁ¾Æ¼­ ³ª´Â ÅÙÆ®µµ Ä¡Áö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù.

I have no choice but to camp out overnight in the middle of the Mojave Desert. I eat sandwiches and oranges brought by Mr. Richards and wipe my sweaty body carefully with disposable sanitary tissue. How can I handle or endure the pain and the difficulty if I get a heat rash or tinea at a toe? Usually, the temperature drops sharply at night in the desert. But the weather is so nice today that I didn't even set up even a tent.

±×³É ħ³¶ ¼Ó¿¡ µé¾î°¡ ¹Ù´Ú¿¡ ´©¿ì´Ï ¹ãÇÏ´ÃÀÇ º°µéÀÌ ¾ÆÀ̸ƽº ¿µÈ­°ü¿¡ µé¾î¿Â µí Âù¶õÇÏ°Ô ½ñ¾ÆÁ® ³»¸°´Ù. Àú·¸°Ô ¸¼°í ±ú²ýÇÑ °ÍÀ» ¹Ù¶óº¸´Ï ³» ´«ºûµµ ¸¼¾ÆÁö°í ¸¶À½µµ Âù¶õÇØÁö´Â °Í °°´Ù. õ»ó¿¡¼­ Áö»óÀ¸·Î ½ñ¾ÆÁ® ³»¸®´Â ºûÀÇ Ç⿬À» Áñ±â´Â ±âºÐÀº ´ë´ÜÇÏ´Ù. ºûÀº ºû°ú ¸¸³­´Ù. ÇϳªÀÇ º°ºûÀº ÀÌ ºû°úµµ ±³Á¦¸¦ ÇÏ°í Àú ºû°úµµ ±³Á¦¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù. ¹ãÇϴÿ¡¼­ º°ºû°ú º°ºûÀº ¼­·Î ½æŸ±â Çϱ⿡ ¹Ù»Ú´Ù. º°ºûÀÌ ¼­·Î ¸¸³ª¼­ ¶³¸®´Â °ÍÀº »çÃá±â ¿¬ÀεéÀÇ ¶³¸²Ã³·³ Æĸ£¸£ÇÏ°í ¾ÜµÇ´Ù. ¸öÀº ºñ·Ï ¸çÄ¥¾¿ ¾ÄÁö ¸øÇßÁö¸¸ º°ºûÀ¸·Î ¸¶À½ÀÇ ¶§¸¦ ¸»²ûÈ÷ ¾Ä¾î³»´Â ÀǽÄÀ» Ä¡¸¥´Ù. ±âºÐ ÁÁÀº ¿¡³ÊÁö°¡ ¿Â¸öÀÇ ±â°øÀ» Ÿ°í Ã游ÇÏ°Ô µé¾î¿Â´Ù.

I just went into my sleeping bag and lay on the sand, and the stars in the night sky poured down brilliantly as if I had entered the IMAX movie theater. Looking at something so clear and clean like that , my eyes seem to be clear and my mind also seems to be bright. It feels great to enjoy the feast of light pouring down from heaven to earth. Light meets light. One starlight interacts with this light, and so does that light, too. In the night sky, the starlight and other starlights are busy flirting with each other. The starlight's encounter with each other is as dramatic and childish as the tremors of puberty lovers. Although I didn¡¯t wash for several days, I happily and solemnly cleanse the skin of the mind with starlight.

A pleasant energy fills my body through the air.

º°ºû¿¡ ¸öÀÌ À̿ϵǾî ÇÑÂü ²Þµµ ¾ø´Â ±âºÐ ÁÁÀº ÀáÀ» ÀÚ´Ù ´«À» ¶ß´Ï ÀÌ ¾îµÒÀÌ Áö³­¹ãÀÇ ¾îµÎ¿òÀÎÁö ¿À´Ã »õº®ÀÇ ¾îµÒÀÎÁö ¾Ë ¼ö°¡ ¾ø´Ù. Ç÷¡½Ã¸¦ ¼ÕÀ» ´õµë¾î ã¾Æ¼­ ½Ã°è¸¦ º¸´Ï ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¾îÁ¬¹ãÀÇ ¾îµÒÀÌ´Ù. ³»ÀÏ ¾Æħ±îÁö ´õ Ç« ÀÚ¾ßÇÏ°Ú´Ù.

My body was fully relaxed in the starry night and I slept a sound and dreamless sleep for a while. I wake up in the starlight, but I can't tell whether this darkness is last night's darkness or this morning's darkness. I groped for the flash and looked at the clock, and it was still last night's darkness. I'll have a better sleep by tomorrow dawn.

°¡Àå °íÅ뽺·´°í Èûµç ½Ã°£¿¡ °¡Àå ÇູÇß´ø ±â¾ïÀÌ ¶°¿À¸¥´Ù. ³»°¡ ±â¾ïÇϴ ù ¹ø° ¹ãÇÏ´ÃÀº ÁßÇб³¿¡ ÀÔÇÐÇÏ°í ´Ù¶ô¹æÀ» ³ª¸¸ÀÇ °ø°£À¸·Î ºÐ¾ç¹Þ¾ÒÀ» ¶§ÀÌ´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¶Ç ¸î ³â µÚ¿¡ ±î±î¸Ó¸®·Î º´¾Æ¸®Ã³·³ ºÎµå·¯¿î Äà¼ö¿°ÀÌ ÀÚ¶ó±â ½ÃÀÛÇÒ ¶§ ¾î´À ¿©ÇлýÀÇ Ã¢¹® ¹Û¿¡ ¼­¼ºÀÏ ¶§¿´°í, ¹ãÇϴÿ¡ º°À» Çì¸ç º¸Ãʸ¦ ¼­¸é¼­ Á¦´ëÇÏ´Â ³¯À» ¼Õ²ÅÀ» ¶§¿´´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¿ØÁö ¿À´ÃÀÌ º°À» ¹Ù¶óº¸´Â ù³¯ÀÎ °Í °°´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ ¹ãÇϴÿ¡ ¹Ý¦ÀÌ´Â º°µéÀÌ ¾ÆÀ̵¹ ½ºÅ¸¿¡°Ô ¿­±¤ÀûÀ¸·Î ȯȣÇÏ´Â ¼Ò³à ÆÒµéÀÇ »ç¶û½º·± ´«µ¿ÀÚ °°¾Ò°í ³ª´Â ±× ´«ºûÀ» ÃæºÐÈ÷ Áñ±â´Â ½ºÅ¸°¡ µÈ ±âºÐÀÌ´Ù. º°ºûÀº ÀÀ¿ø°¡Ã³·³ ÈûÂ÷°Ô ºû³µ´Ù. ³ª´Â º°ºûÀ» ±Í·Î À½¾Çó·³ µè°í ¸¶À½À¸·Î À§·Î¸¦ ¹Þ´Â´Ù.

I recall the happiest memories in the most painful and difficult times. The first night sky I remember was when I entered middle school and got a attic as my own space. And several years later, when the chicks' soft moustaches began to grow, I was standing outside a girl's window. And years later again, I was looking forward to the day of being discharged while standing guard counting the stars in the night sky. But somehow today seems to be the first day of looking at the stars. It was as if the stars twinkling in the night sky were the lovely eyes of the girl fans who enthusiastically cheered for the idol star and I feel like a star who fully enjoyed the look. The starlight shone sonorously like a cheering song. I listen to the starlight in my ears like music and I am comforted by my heart.

ºñ¿ö¾ß ä¿ï ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ¿¡³ÊÁö°¡ °í°¥µÉ¼ö·Ï Á¤½ÅÀÌ ¸¼¾ÆÁö´Â °ÍÀº ¸ö¼ÓÀ¸·Î ¸¼°í ±ú²ýÇÑ »õ·Î¿î ±â¿îÀÌ µé¾î¿À±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. »ç¸·À» ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ Æó ¼ÓÀÇ ÀÛÀº ±â°ø±îÁöµµ ´Ù ¹ñ¾î³½´Ù. ±×·¯¸é Å« È£ÈíÀÌ °¡´ÉÇØÁø´Ù. ´Ù ºñ¿ö³»°í ´Ù½Ã ä¿ì´Â Å« È£ÈíÀ» Çϸ鼭 ´ëÁöÀÇ ¸¼°í ±ú²ýÇÑ ±â¿îÀ» ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ¸é ¸ö°ú ¸¶À½¿¡ Å« º¯È­°¡ »ý±ä´Ù. º¯ÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é ¾Æ¹« Àϵµ ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù. ³ª´Â º¯Çϱâ À§ÇÏ¿© »ç¸·¿¡ ¿Ô´Ù. º¯ÇØ¾ß ÀÌÁ¦ À̸ðÀÛ Àλý¿¡¼­ ÀÇ¹Ì ÀÖ´Â ÀÏÀ» ÇÒ ¼ö°¡ ÀÖ´Ù.

We can fill up after emptying. The more energy I run out of while running, the more lucid my mind becomes because there is a new energy in my body that is clear and clean. Running through the desert I spits out even small pores in the lungs. Then I can breathe a big breath. When I take the new, clean energy of the earth while emptying it out and refilling it, there is a big change in my body and mind. Nothing can be done unless I change. I came to the desert to change. Only after I change, I can do something meaningful in my second life.

ÀÌ·¸°Ô °ÅÄ¥°í ô¹ÚÇÑ ¶¥¿¡ µé¾î¼­¼­ ¿ÀÈ÷·Á »ý¸íÀÇ ºûÀÌ ¹à¾ÆÁö´Â °ÍÀÌ ½Å±âÇÏ´Ù. À§Çè ¼Ó¿¡ ¶Ù¾îµé¾úÀ» ¶§ ¸öÀº ½º½º·Î »ì¾Æ³²±â À§ÇÏ¿© °ÅÄ£ Æĵµ °°Àº »ý¸íÀÇ ±â¿îÀ» »Õ¾î³½´Ù. »ç¸·ÀÌ Ã´¹ÚÇÏ´Ù°í ´©°¡ ¸»Çß³ª. dz¿ä·Î¿î ÇÞ»ì°ú, ´ëÁö¿¡ Ã游ÇÏ°Ô È帣´Â ±â¿Í, Àú·¸°Ô Ǫ¸¥ Çϴðú ¸¼Àº °ø±â¿Í ¹Ù¶÷ ±×¸®°í ¹ãÇϴÿ¡ ¸¼°Ô ºû³ª´Â º°µéÀÌ Àִµ¥....... ³»°¡ È긮´Â ¶¡ÀÌ »ç¸·À» Àû½Ç ¼ö´Â ¾ø°ÚÁö¸¸ ¾Æ¹«µµ ã´Â ÀÌ ¾ø´Â »ç¸·¿¡°Ô À§·Î°¡ µÇ¾úÀ¸¸é ÁÁ°Ú´Ù. ³» ´Þ¸®´Â ¹ß°ÉÀ½ÀÌ »ç¸·À» ¾È¸¶Çؼ­ »ç¸·¿¡¼­ ³»°¡ »ý±â¸¦ ¾ò¾úµíÀÌ »ç¸·µµ »ý±â¸¦ ¾ò¾úÀ¸¸é ÁÁ°Ú´Ù.

It is interesting to see the light of life brighten up after entering such a rough and barren land. When we dive into danger, our bodies exhale the energy of life like wild waves to survive on their own. Who said the desert was barren? There are abundant sunshine, abundant energies flowing through the earth, clear air, the wind, and stars shining clear in the blue sky...... My sweat may not soak up the desert, but I hope it will comfort the desert where no one is looking for it. I also hope that my running steps will massage the desert so that the desert will be as lively as I have been in the desert

»õº®¿¡ ´Ù½Ã ´«À» ¶ß´Ï º°ºûÀÌ ³ªÀÇ ½ÉÀåó·³ ¹ãÇϴÿ¡¼­ µÎ±ÙµÎ±Ù ¶Ù±âµµ ÇÏ°í ÀÜÀÜÇÏ°Ô È帣´Â °­¹°Ã³·³ °í¿äÈ÷ È帣±âµµ ÇÑ´Ù. Çã! Àú·¸°Ô ¼ö¸¹Àº º°ºûÀ» »ç¸·ÀÇ ¸¼Àº °ø±â ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ¸Ç»ì·Î ¸ÂÀÌÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀº ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ÀÏÀÌ´Ù. ÀλýÀÇ ´Ù¸¸ ªÀº ¼ø°£ÀÌ¶óµµ »îÀÌ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ºûÀ¸·Î °¡µæ Âù´Ù¸é ±×°Ç ÃູÀÌ°Ú´Ù.

When I wake up again at dawn, the starlight thumps in the night sky like my heart, and sometimes flows quietly like a river flowing calmly. Huh! How beautiful it is to welcome so many stars in the clear air of the desert with bare flesh. It would be a blessing if life were so full of light, even for a short moment in life.

13 ³ª¹ÙÈ£.jpg

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.