¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (131)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (130)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(6)

±æÀ» ÀÒ´Ù Got Lost
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2020-01-01 (¼ö) 14:08:05

±æÀ» ÀÒ¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ¹°¾îº¸¸é À̸® °¡¶óÇÏ°í Àú »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ¹°À¸¸é Àú¸® °¡¶óÇÑ´Ù. ¸®Ã³µå¾¾°¡ À¯Ä«º§¸®·Î ³Ñ¾î°¡´Â ±æÀ» ¼³¸íÇØÁÖ¾ú´Âµ¥ ³ª´Â Áöµµ¿Í ³»ºñ°ÔÀ̼ÇÀ» ¹Ï°í ¼³¸íÀ» Àß µèÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. Áöµµ¿¡´Â ÆÊ ½ºÇÁ¸µPalm SpringÀ» Áö³ªÁö ¾Ê°í À¯Ä«º§¸®·Î ³Ñ¾î°¡´Â ±æÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥ ±æÀÌ ¸·Çû´Ù. ³¯Àº ¾îµÎ¿öÁö°í ±â¿îÀº ¼ÒÁø(áÀò×)µÇ¾î ÀÌ·¯Áöµµ Àú·¯Áöµµ ¸øÇÏ°í ¿¿¸Å´Âµ¥ ¹Ù·Î ÄÚ¾Õ¿¡¼­ Ä¿´Ù¶õ µ¿¹°ÀÌ ´«¿¡¼­ ºÒÀ» ÄÑ°í ¾î½½··°Å¸°´Ù. ³ª´Â óÀ½ ±× ºÒºû°ú ¸¶ÁÖÃÆÀ» ¶§ °ÅÀÇ ±âÀýÇÒ »·Çß´Ù. ´«¿¡¼­ ³ª´Â ±¤Ã¤´Â »ý°¢º¸´Ù Å©°í °­·ÄÇؼ­ °øÆ÷¿¡ ºüÁ®µé ¸¸ Çß´Ù. ÄÚ¿äÅ×Àΰ¡ ½Í¾ú´Âµ¥ ¾îµÒ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ¾óÇÍ º¸ÀÌ´Â Áü½ÂÀº »ìÀÌ Âî°í µ¢Ä¡°¡ Å©´Ù. µéÁü½ÂÀÌ Àú·¸°Ô »ìÀÌ Æ÷µ¿Æ÷µ¿ÇÒ ¸®´Â ¾ø´Ù. ¼ÎÆÛµå Á¾·ùÀÇ °³¸¸Å­ Å« Áü½ÂÀε¥ ¾Ë ¼ö°¡ ¾ø´Ù. °³¶ó¸é ¢À» ÅÙµ¥ ¢Áöµµ ¾È´Â´Ù. ¾Æ¹«Æ° ¾îµÒ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ³ðÀÇ Á¤Ã¼¸¦ ºÐº°ÇÒ ¼ö´Â ¾ø´Ù. °Ìµµ ³µÁö¸¸ ³ÃÁ¤À» À¯ÁöÇϸ鼭 ¼Õ¼ö·¹·Î ¹æ¾î¸¦ ÇÏ¸ç ³ðÀÌ µµ´Â ¹æÇâÀ¸·Î µ¹¸ç ¼ÕÀ» ´õµë¾î ¼Õ¼ö·¹¿¡ ´Þ¾Æ³õÀº ¼Õ»ðÀ» ½½¸ç½Ã °Å¸ÓÁã¾ú´Ù. °°ÀÌ ÀÀ½Ã¸¦ Çϸ鼭 Á¶½É½º·´°Ô µÞ°ÉÀ½À» Ä¡´Ï ³ðµµ ½½±Ý½½±Ý ÀÚ¸®¸¦ ÇÇÇÑ´Ù.

I'm lost. If I ask this man, he says, "Go here." If I ask anotrer, he says, "Go there." Mr. Richards explained the way to Yuca Valley, but I believed in maps and navigation and didn't listen carefully. On the map, there was a road that went over to Yuca Valley without passing through Palm Spring, but the road was blocked. It's dark and I am exhausted, so I am at a loss what to do. Then, there's a big animal hanging around with a light on its eyes on just before me. I almost fainted when I first came across that light. The gleam in its eyes was greater and more intense than my thought, so it was worth a panic. I thought it was a coyote, but the animal I see in the dark is fat and big. A wild animal can't be so plump. It's an animal as big as the kind of shepherds, but it's hard to tell exactly.

If it is a dog, it will bark, but it doesn't bark. Anyway I can't tell what it is in the dark. I was frightened, but I kept my composure and defended myself with my cart, and I groped and grabbed the hand-shovel attached to the cart, turning in the direction which it is turning in. I look at him carefully and step back, so he sneaks away from his seat. Looking at each other together, I step back cautiously, so he sneaks away from his place, too.

³»ºñ°ÔÀ̼ǰú ±¸±Û ¸ÊÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ¿© ÇÑÂüÀ» Àß µû¶ó¿Ô´Âµ¥ ±æÀÌ ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ½º¸¶Æ®ÆùÀÇ Áöµµ ¾Û ¸î °³¸¦ º¸¸é¼­ ¾¾¸§Çصµ Çϳª´Â ¿Ô´ø ±æÀ» µ¹¾Æ¼­ ³ôÀº »êÀ» ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Â ±æÀÌ°í ´Ù¸¥ Çϳª´Â ¹ú½á ¿À·¡ Àü¿¡ ¾ø¾îÁø ±æ·Î ¾È³»¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù. ¼¼»ó¿¡¼­ Á¦ÀÏ ºü¸£°Ô ¾÷µ¥ÀÌÆ®ÇÑ´Ù´Â ±¸±Û ¸Êµµ ±×·²Áø´ë »îÀÇ ±æÀº ¾È³»ÇÏ´Â ÀλýÀÇ ¾È³»¼­¶ó´Â °Íµéµµ ºÒ¿ÏÀüÇϱ⠸¶·ÃÀÌ´Ù. Á¾±³µµ ±×·¸°í öÇеµ ¸¶Âù°¡ÁöÀÌ´Ù. ¸¹Àº °æÁ¦¿¡ °üÇÑ Ã¥µéÀÌ ³ª¿Í ÀÖÁö¸¸ ±×°ÍÀÌ ³ª¸¦ ºÎÀÚ·Î ¸¸µé¾î ÁÖÁö ¸øÇÑ´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °ÍÀº ¿ë±â¸¦ ³»¼­ µµÀüÇغ¸°í ½ÇÆи¦ Çصµ ÁÂÀýÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ½ÇÆÐ ¾ø´Â ÀλýÀ» »ì¾Ò´Ù°í ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ¾Æ¹«·± âÁ¶ÀûÀÎ Àϵµ ÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀº °ÌÀïÀÌ ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

I ran well for a long time with navigation and Google Maps, but there was no way. Even if I wrestle with a couple of map apps on my smart phone, one turns around and leads me up to a high mountain, and the other leads me to a long-lost path. Google Maps, which is famous in updating fastest in the world, is very incomplete like this, so the guidebook of the way of life is likely to be incomplete. The same is true in religion and philosophy, too. There are so many books on the economy, but they don't make me rich.

What is needed is to take courage to try and not be frustrated by failure. The person who lived a life without failureIt would be a coward who did nothing creative.

¾Æħ 6½Ã¿¡ ±× ÁýÀ» ³ª¿Í ¹ú½á Àú³á ¾ÆÈ© ½Ã°¡ ³Ñ¾ú´Ù. ¸öÀº ÇǷΰ¡ ¸ô·Á¿À°í ¹è´Â °íǵ¥ Á¤Ã¼¸¦ ¾Ë ¼ö ¾ø´Â Áü½Â°ú ¸¶ÁÖÄ£ µÚ³¡À̶ó ¾Æ¹«µ¥³ª ÅÙÆ®¸¦ Ä¡°í ¾ß»ý¿¡¼­ Àß ±âºÐµµ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀº ³¯ÀÌ »õµµ·Ï ´Þ·Á¼­¶óµµ ¸ðÅÚÀ» ã¾Æ¼­ ÀÚ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ¸ðÅÚÀº ÆÊ ½ºÇÁ¸µ±îÁö °¡¾ßÇÏ°í ±×¸®·Î °¡´Â ±æÀº ÀÌÁ¦´Â °í¼Óµµ·Î¸¦ Ÿ´Â ¼ö¹Û¿¡´Â ¾ø´Ù. °í¼Óµµ·Î´Â º¸ÇàÀÚ°¡ µé¾î¼³ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ±æÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ÁÖ·Î ÀÚÀü°Å ±æÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇߴµ¥ ÀÌ ±¸°£Àº °í¼Óµµ·ÎÀ̹ǷΠº¸ÇàÀÚ³ª ÀÚÀü°Å´Â °¥ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù. 16km ±æ, ÀÌÁ¦ ÈûÀÌ ´Ù ºüÁ®¼­ ¶Û ÈûÀº ¾ø°í °ÉÀ¸¸é km ´ç 15ºÐÀº Á·È÷ °É¸± °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¯¸é ¾ÕÀ¸·Îµµ ³× ½Ã°£ °¡±îÀÌ ´õ °¡¾ßÇÑ´Ù. ³ªÀÇ °É¾î¿Â ±æ°ú Çà·Î¸¦ GPS¸¦ ÅëÇؼ­ Ç¥½ÃÇØÁÖ´Â ½Ã°èÀÇ ¹èÅ͸®µµ ´Ù µÇ°í ¸öÀÇ ¿¡³ÊÁöµµ ´Ù ¹æÀüµÇ¾ú´Ù. ¿·À¸·Î ½ß½ß ´Þ¸®´Â Â÷ ¼Ò¸®°¡ °øÆ÷°¨¸¶Àú ÁØ´Ù.

I left the house at 6 in the morning and it was already over 9 in the evening. I felt tired and hungry, but after encountering an unknown wild animal, I did not want to sleep in the wild with tents everywhere. Today, I wanted to find a motel and sleep there even if I would run all night. I have to go to Palm Springs for a motel and now the only way to get there is to take the highway. The highway is not an allowed path for pedestrians. I usually use bike paths, but this section is a highway, so pedestrians and bicycles can go. But there is no other option, so I must go. The distance is 16 km, Now I'm exhausted, I don't have the strength to run, and if I walk, it will take me enough 15 minutes per kilometer. Then, I have to go close to four hours from now on. The battery of my watch, which records my walking path and path through GPS, has run out of energy. The sound of cars running fast just beside me is even frightening.

È޾絵½ÃÀÎ ÆÊ ½ºÇÁ¸µ½º¿¡ µé¾î¼­¼­µµ ¸ðÅÚÀ» ¹Ù·Î ÀâÁö ¸øÇß´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀº ¿µ ±¸±Û ¸ÊÀÌ È¿°ú¸¦ ¹ßÈÖÇÏÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ¾û¶×ÇÑ ÁþÀ» ÇØ´í´Ù. õ±Ù¸¸±ÙÀÇ ¹«°Å¿î ¹ß°ÉÀ½À» À̲ø°í À̸®Àú¸® Çì¸Å´Ù »õº® 2½Ã¿¡ °¡±î½º·Î ¸ðÅÚ¿¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ±× ½Ã°£¿¡µµ ÆÊ ½ºÇÁ¸µ½º´Â µð½ºÄÚÅØ¿¡¼­ ¿ä¶õÇÑ ¼Ò¸®°¡ Èê·¯³ª¿Ô°í ¼úÀÌ ÃëÇؼ­ µ¹¾Æ´Ù´Ï´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¿©±âÀú±â º¸¿´°í ¾îµð¼±°¡ ´ë¸¶ÃÊ ³¿»õµµ ³µ´Ù. ¼Õ¼ö·¹¸¦ ¹Ð¸ç 60kmÀ» À̵¿ÇßÀ¸´Ï ¸ö°ú ¸¶À½ÀÌ ¿ÏÀüÈ÷ ³ìÃÊ°¡ µÇ¾ú´Ù. ¾Æ¸¶ ¿Ô´Ù°¬´Ù Çì¸Ç °ÍÀ» ´õÇϸé 70kmµµ ÈξÀ ³ÑÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÔ¼úÀÌ µû²ûµû²ûÇØ °Å¿ïÀ» º¸´Ï ÀÔ¼úÀÌ ºÎ¸£ÅÕ´Ù. ³»ÀÏÀº ¹«¾ùº¸´Ùµµ ÀÔ¼ú¿¬°í ¸ÕÀú »ç¾ß°Ú´Ù. ¾ó±¼Àº ¸çÄ¥ »çÀÌ¿¡ ¼±±Û¶ó½º¸¦ ¾´ ÀÚ¸®¸¸ »©°í´Â »õ±î¸Ä°Ô ÅÀ´Ù. ÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿î ž翡 ½Ã´Þ¸®¸é¼­µµ ¼±Å©¸²À» ¹Ù¸£Áöµµ ¾Ê¾Ò´Âµ¥ ÇǺΰ¡ ¹þ°ÜÁö°Å³ª È­»óÀ» ÀÔÁö ¾ÊÀº °ÍÀÌ ½Å±âÇß´Ù.

Even when I entered the resort city of Palm Springs, I failed to find a motel rightly. Today, Google Maps is not working properly and does the wrong things. I wandered here and there with heavy strides and managed to get into a motel only at 2 a.m. Even at that time, Palm Springs had a loud sound coming out of the discotheque, people walking around drunk, and smelled of marijuana somewhere. After pushing the cart for 60 kilometers, my body and mind were completely exhausted. If I add the distance of going and returning up and down wrongly, it will be well over 70 kilometers. My lips were prickly and swollen. First of all, I'll buy lip balm tomorrow. My face burned black for these several days, except for the place of sunglasses. It was strangely amazing that my skin did not peel and I did not get burned despite that I did not put on sunscreen under the so hot sun.

µ¥½ºÅ©¿¡¼­ ¾Æħ¿¡ ¸î ½Ã¿¡ üũ¾Æ¿ôÇÏ³Ä°í ¹°À¸´Ï 11½Ã¶ó°í Çؼ­ ±×·¯¸é 11½Ã±îÁö´Â ±ú¿ìÁö ¸»¶ó°í ½Å½Å´çºÎ¸¦ ÇÏ°í µé¾î¿Í ÀáÀÌ µé¾ú´Âµ¥ 9½Ã°¡ Á¶±Ý ³ÑÀ¸´Ï û¼Ò¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù°í ¹®À» µÎµå¸°´Ù. ¡®ºô¾î¸ÔÀ»!¡¯ ¾ÆÁ÷ ÇǷΰ¡ ¾È Ç®·Á À̺ÒÀ» µÚÁý¾î¾²°í ÇÑ ½Ã°£ÀÌ¶óµµ ´õ ÀÚ°Ú´Ù°í ÀáÀ» ûÇغ¸Áö¸¸ ´õ Àß ¼ö´Â ¾øÀ» °Í °°´Ù. ¾îÂ÷ÇÇ 11 ½Ã¿¡´Â ¹æÀ» ºñ¿ö¾ßÇÑ´Ù. ÁüÀ» ì°Ü¼­ ¸ðÅÚÀ» ³ª¿Í¼­ ¾Æħ °â Á¡½ÉÀ» ¸Ô°í ³ªÀÇ ³¡ÀÌ ¾øÀ» ¿©ÇàÀ» ´Ù½Ã ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù.

When I asked the desk what time I was checking out in the morning, she said 11 o'clock, so I told her earnestly not to wake me up until 11 o'clock. And I came in and fell asleep. But after 9 o'clock, she knocked on the door to clean the room. "Damn it." I was so tired, so I try to sleep for even an hour with the bedclothes on my head, but I don't think I can sleep any more. I have to vacate my room by 11 o'clock anyway. I packed my bags and left the motel, ate brunch, and started my endless trip again.

¹ß°ÉÀ½À» ¿Å±â±â ½ÃÀÛÇßÁö¸¸ ÇǷΰ¡ °¡½ÃÁö ¾ÊÀº ¸öÀº õ±Ù¸¸±ÙÀ̾ú´Ù. ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø¾ú´Ù. Á¶±Ý ´õ °¡´Ù Á¾·Á³ª¹« ±×´Ã¿¡ ¿ä°¡¸ÅÆ®¸¦ Æì°í °ïÇÑ ³·ÀáÀ» ûÇÑ´Ù. ÇÑ ½Ã°£Âë À䳪 ½ÍÀºµ¥ ¹«¾ð°¡ ³ª¸¦ ´õµë´Â ¿©ÀÎÀÇ ¼Õ±æ °°Àº ±âºÐ ÁÁÀº ´À³¦ÀÌ ÀüÇØÁ® »ì¸ç½Ã ´«À» ¶ß´Ï °³¹ÌµéÀÌ ¿ÂÅë ³» ¸ö À§¿¡¼­ ±â¾î ´Ù´Ï°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾ó¸¥ ÀϾ ´Ù Åоî¹ö¸®°í ¸»¾Ò´Ù. µµ¸¶¹ìÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó¼­ ´ÙÇàÀ̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇßÁö¸¸ »ç½Ç µµ¸¶¹ìÀÌ¶óµµ ¾î¿ ¼ö ¾ø¾úÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

I started to move and tried to run, but I was still tired badly. I couldn't do it. A little longer, I spreaded a yoga mat in the shade of a palm tree and took a deep nap. I thought I had slept for about an hour, but I felt a good feeling as I was being touched by a woman, and when I opened my eyes slily, the ants crawled all over me. I got up quickly and got rid of them all. I thought I was lucky it wasn't a lizard, but I wouldn't have been able to help it if it were actually a lizard.

°­¸í±¸ »çÁø1.jpg

»ç¸·Àº ³ªÀÇ »ó»óÀ» ¶Ù¾î³Ñ´Â ÀüÇô »õ·Î¿î ¼¼°èÀÌ´Ù. Áö±Ý²¯ ¶ó½ºº£À̰Žº³ª µ¥½º¹ë¸®¸¦ ¿©ÇàÇØ º» ÀûÀº ÀÖÁö¸¸ ³ª´Â »ç¸·À» ¾È´Ù°í ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù. Â÷¸¦ Ÿ°í È× Áö³ª°¡´Ù ¿Âõ¿åÀ» Çϰųª Àá±ñ ¸Ó¹«¸¥ °ÍÀÌ ÀüºÎ¿´´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¹ß·Î ¶Ù¾îµé¾î ¸¶ÁÖ ´ëÇÏ´Â »ç¸·Àº ÀüÇô ´Ù¸¥ ¼¼°èÀÌ´Ù. ÀþÀº ºñ±¸´Ï½º´ÔÀÇ ±î±î¸Ó¸®Ã³·³ Ȳ·®ÇÏ°í ¾µ¾µÇÏ¸ç ½Åºñ·Î¿î ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ¹Ý¸é Áö¿ÁÀÇ ºÒ±¸µ¢ÀÌ °°Àº ¹«½Ã¹«½ÃÇÑ °ÍÀÌ µµ»ç¸®°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

The desert is a whole new world beyond my imagination. I've traveled to Las Vegas or Death Valley before, but I can¡¯t say I know the desert. All I did was swipe past in my car and take a hot spring bath or stay for a while. The desert I run into with my feet is a whole different world. There was a desolate, lonely and mysterious beauty like the bold head of the young female monk in the desert, while something dreadful, like the fire pit of hell, was hiding.

õõÈ÷ À¯Ä«º§¸®¸¦ ÇâÇÏ¿© Ãâ¹ßÇÏ¿´´Ù. ´Ê°Ô Ãâ¹ßÇÏ¿´À¸¹Ç·Î À¯Ä«º§¸®±îÁö °¥ »ý°¢Àº ÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾ÒÁö¸¸ ±×·¡µµ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ °¥ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â µ¥±îÁö °¡°Ú´Ù°í »ý°¢Çß´Ù. ¿©±â¼­ ¿Âõ¿åÀ» Çϴ ȣ»ç¸¦ ´©¸± ¼ö´Â ¾ø¾ú´Ù. óÀ½¿¡´Â °«±æÀÌ ³Ð¾î¼­ ÁÁ¾Ò´Âµ¥ ±æÀº °¥¼ö·Ï Á¼¾ÆÁ®¼­ ³ªÁß¿¡´Â °«±æÀÌ ¾ø´Ù. »ê ³Ê¸Ó Áö´Â ÇØ´Â ±Ý¹æ ¾îµÒÀ¸·Î ¼¼»óÀ» µ¤¾î¹ö·È´Ù. ÇØ°¡ Áö¸é ³¯¾¾°¡ ¼­´ÃÇØÁ®¼­ ´Þ¸®±â¿¡´Â ÁÁ¾Ò´Ù. ±×·¯³ª °«±æÀÌ ¾ø´Â ±æ¿¡¼­´Â ±²ÀåÈ÷ À§ÇèÇß´Ù. ¸Ó¸®ÀüµîÀ» ÄÑ°í ÀÚÀü°Å¿ë ±ôºýÀ̸¦ ÄÒ´Ù. ¸Ó¸®°¡ ÂÞ»åÂÞ»åÇÒ À§ÇèÀ» ¾È°í ÇÑÂüÀ» ´Þ¸®´Ï °æÂûÂ÷°¡ ´Ù°¡¿Í ¿À´ÃÀº ¹ãµµ ´Ê°í À§ÇèÇÏ´Ï ¸ðÅÚ¿¡ °¡¼­ ½¬°í ³»ÀÏ ¾Æħ ³¯ÀÌ ¹àÀ¸¸é ´Þ¸®¶ó°í ÇÑ´Ù. Ä£ÀýÇÏ°Ôµµ ¸ðÅÚÀº ¿©±â¼­ 5km Á¤µµ µÈ´Ù°í ¾àµµ±îÁö ±×·ÁÁØ´Ù. ÇÑ 7km Âë ¾àµµ¸¦ µû¶ó °É¾ú´Âµ¥ ÁÖÀ§¿£ ¾Æ¹«·± ºÒºûµµ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù. ºÒºûÀÌ º¸Àδ٠Çصµ »ç¸·¿¡¼­´Â 8km´Â °¡¾ßÇÑ´Ù. ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ º°ºû¸¸ ÃÑÃÑÈ÷ ¹Ý¦ÀÌ°í ÀÖÀ» »ÓÀÌ´Ù. ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´Â ¸·¸·°­»êÀÌ¶ó ±¸±Û ¸ÊÀ» Âï¾îº¸´Ï °Å±â¼­ºÎÅ͵µ 15km´Â ´õ °¡¾ß ¸ðÅÚÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ÇѳªÀý ¿Â ±æÀ» °í½º¶õÈ÷ µÇµ¹¾Æ°¡¾ß Çß´Ù. ¾îÁ¦ÀÇ ÇǷΰ¡ ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ³²¾ÆÀִµ¥ ±×·¸°Ô µÇµ¹¾Æ°¥ ±â¿îÀº ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ±× ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ÅÙÆ®¸¦ Ä¡°í ±×³É °ïÇÑ ÀáÀ» ûÇß´Ù.

I set off slowly for Yuca Valley. I didn't intend to go all the way there because I left late, but I thought I would go as far as I could. I couldn't enjoy the luxury of taking a hot spring bath here. At first, it was good because the side road was wide, but it became narrower and narrower and later there was no more side road. The sun passed under the mountain soon, and all the surroundings were covered with darkness quickly. When the sun set, the weather became cool, so it was good to run. But it was very dangerous on the road without a side road. I turn on the headlights and turn on the bicycle flicker. I ran for a long time at the risk of getting a car accident, so a police car came up and told me to go to a motel and take a rest until tomorrow morning. He is kind enough to say that the motel is about 5 kilometers from here, and he even draws me a brief map. I walked along the map for about seven kilometers, but I couldn't see any light around. Even if I see the light, I have to go eight kilometers in the desert. Only the starlight in the sky is shining brightly. Since it is so dark with nowhere to be seen, I took a Google map and found that there was a motel for 15 kilometers from there.but I had to go back the whole way which I had come for half a day. Yesterday's fatigue still lingered, and I didn't have the energy to go back like that. So I put up a tent on the spot and just went to sleep.

´Ù½Ã µ¿ÀÌ Æ®±â Àü¿¡ ÀϾ À¯Ä«º§¸®·Î ÇâÇÏ´Â °¡Æĸ¥ ¾ð´ö±æ 25km¸¦ 70kg°¡ ³Ñ´Â ÁüÀ» ¹Ð¸ç ¿Ã¶ó°£´Ù. ´Ù¸®µµ ¾ÆÇÁ°í ¼Õ¼ö·¹¸¦ ¹Ì´Â ¼ÕÀº Àú·Á¿Â´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ¾ÕÀ¸·Î À̺¸´Ù ´õÇÑ ¾ð´öÀ» ¼ö¾øÀÌ ¸¸³¯ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¾ÆÁ÷ ½ÃÀÛ¿¡ ºÒ°úÇÏ´Ù. ÀÌ È²·®ÇÑ ¾ð´ö¿¡ ±î¸¶±Í¸¸ÀÌ ±ï±ï°Å¸®¸ç ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ¿µ¿ª¿¡ µé¾î¿Â À̹æÀÎÀ» °æ°èÇÑ´Ù. »ç¶÷ÀÌ »ì¸é¼­ Á×À½°ú ¼¼±ÝÀ» ÇÇÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â °Í°ú °°ÀÌ ¾ð´öµµ ÇÇÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù. ±×°ÍÀº ½ÅÀÌ ÃµÁö¸¦ âÁ¶ÇÏ°í ³ª¼­ ´Ù¸²ÁúÀ» ¾ÈÇ߱⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.

I got up before dawn again and climbed 25 kilometers of steep hill road leading to Yuca Valley, pushing a load of over 70 kilograms. My legs hurt and my hands pushing a cart begin to be numb. But I will meet many steeper hills than this in the future. It's still just the beginning. Only crows on this desolate hill are wary of a stranger who enters their territory. Just as a man cannot avoid death and taxes in his life, I cannot avoid these hills. That's because God created heaven and earth and then never ironed it flat.

±æÀ» ¶°³ª Ȳ·®ÇÑ »ç¸·¿¡ µé¾î¼­´Ï ³»°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ°í ¹«¾ùÀ» ¿øÇÏ´ÂÁö ±Ø¸íÇÏ°Ô º¸ÀδÙ. °¡Æĸ¥ ¾ð´ö±æÀ» Áü¼ö·¹¸¦ ¹Ð¸é¼­ ³¡¾øÀÌ ¿À¸£´Â ±× ±æ À§¿¡ ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÇ ¾ó±¼ÀÌ ¾î¸¥°Å·Á ´«¹°ÀÌ È帥´Ù. ±×Àü¿¡ ³ª´Â ³» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µé ¶§¹®¿¡ ´«¹°À» È긮Áö ¾Ê¾Ò¾ú´Ù. ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ ¾ó±¼ ¾Æ³»ÀÇ ¾ó±¼À» »ý°¢ÇÏ´Ï ´«¹°ÀÌ Èê·¯³»·È´Ù. ´«¹°Àº ½Ã°£ÀÌ Áö³¯¼ö·Ï ÆøÆþ¿ì ½ñ¾ÆÁöµíÀÌ Èê·¯¼­ ¶¡°ú ÇÔ²² ¹ü¹÷ÀÌ µÇ¾î¼­ ³¡¾øÀÌ Èê·¯³»·È´Ù. ¼­·´°Ô ¿ï°í ³µ´õ´Ï ÀÌÁ¦ ÀÌ °ÅÄ£ »ç¸·À» °Ç³Ê°¥ ÈûÀÌ »ý±â´Â °Í °°´Ù. ³» ¾È¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç ´«¹°°ú ºÐ³ë ÁÂÀýÀ» ´Ù ½ñ¾Æ ³»°í³ª´Ï ÀÌÁ¦¾ß ºñ·Î¼Ò ¹«¾ùÀ̵çÁö ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¿ë±â°¡ ³­´Ù. ´Ã ¸¶ÁÖº¸¸ç ¼­·Î¸¦ ´ç¿¬ÇÏ´Ù°í ¿©±â´À´Ï ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¶³¾îÁ®¼­ ¾Ö²÷´Â Á¤ÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö ´À²¸º¸´Â ½Ã°£Àº ¼ÒÁßÇÏ´Ù. ¾ÆÁÖ °¡²û¾¿Àº ¸»ÀÌ´Ù. ÀÏ»óÀÇ ÀÚÁú±¸·¹ÇÑ °Í¿¡ °¡·Á¼­ Æò¼Ò¿¡ º¸Áö ¸øÇÑ ÁøÁ¤ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ °¡Ä¡°¡ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö ¸Ö¸®¼­ º¸¸é º¸ÀδÙ.

Leaving home on the road and entering the desolate desert, I can see clearly what I love and what I want. The faces of my loved ones linger on the endless path I push the cart up the steep hill. Tears flow through my eyes. I didn't shed tears before because of my loved ones. Tears flowed down my eyes at the thought of my mother's face and my wife's face. As time went by, the tears poured down continuously like a thunderclap, mixing with sweat. After crying bitterly, I now seem to have the strength to cross this rough desert. Now that I have poured out all my tears and anger frustration inside me, I have the courage to do anything. Rather than always looking at each other and thinking it for granted, it is more important to feel what kind of affection we have for each other. Not so often, but once in a very kong while. We can see from afar what really precious values are, hidden by the trivialities of everyday life.

°¡±î½º·Î ¾ð´öÀ» ³Ñ¾î¼­°íµµ 16kmÂë ´õ °¡¼­ 29 Æʽº Twenty nine Palms¿¡ µµÂøÇÏ¿´´Ù. 1870³â´ë Ķ¸®Æ÷´Ï¾Æ °ñµå·¯½Ã·Î ¸ô·Áµç ±¤ºÎµéÀÌ Á¤ÂøÇÏ¿© ¸¶À»À» Çü¼ºÇß´Ù. Áö¸íÀº ¸¶¶ó ¿À¾Æ½Ã½ºÀÇ ³ª¹« ¼ýÀÚ¿¡¼­ À¯·¡µÇ¾ú´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. 1920³â´ë »ç¸· ¿©ÇàÀÚ¸¦ À§ÇÑ ÈÞ°Ô¼Ò°¡ µé¾î¼­¸é¼­ ¸¶À»Àº ¹øâÇÏ¿´´Ù. ÁÖº¯¿£ µ¥½º¹ë¸®, Á¶½´¾ÆÆ®¸® ±¹¸³°ø¿ø, °ñµå ÆÄÅ© ±¤»ê ¿ª»çÁö±¸ µîÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù.

After barely climbing the hill, I went about 16 kilometers further and arrived at Palms 29. In the 1870s, miners flocked to the California Gold Rush to settle down and form a village. The geographical name is said to originate from the number of the trees at Mara Oasis. In the 1920s, the village flourished with the opening of a rest area for desert travelers. Nearby are Death Valley, Joshua Tree National Park and Gold Park Mine History Zone.

¸ðÅÚÀ» Á¤ÇÏ°í »þ¿öµµ ½Ã¿øÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ°í ¹Ð¸° »¡·¡µµ Çؼ­ ³Î¾î³õ°í Á¤¸» ¿À·£¸¸¿¡ ²Þµµ ²ÙÁö ¾Ê´Â ÆíÇÏ°í °ïÇÑ ÀáÀ» Àß ¼ö°¡ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾Æħ¿¡ ¼­µÑ·¯ ³ª¿Í¼­ ÇÑÂüÀ» ´Þ¸®´Ù º¸´Ï »¡·¡¸¦ ³õ°í ³ª¿Ô´Ù. ¿Â ±æÀ» µÇµ¹¾Æ°¥ ¼ö °¡ ¾ø¾î¼­ »¡·¡´Â ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸° °ÍÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù. Æò¼Ò¿¡ °Ç¸ÁÁõÀÌ ½ÉÇؼ­ Á¶½ÉÇÏ°í ¶Ç Á¶½ÉÇߴµ¥ ÀÌ·± ³¶Æи¦ ¶Ç º¸¾Ò´Ù. ³»°¡ °¡Áö°í ¿Â ÁüÀº »ý¸í À¯Áö¿¡ ²À ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °ÍµéÀ̾ ÀÒ¾î¹ö¸®¸é Å«ÀÏÀÌ ³ª°í¾ß ¸»±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ºÎÅÍ´Â °¥¾ÆÀÔÀ» ¿ÊÀÌ ÃæºÐÇÏÁö ¾ÊÁö¸¸ ¿©¹úÀÇ ¿ÊÀÌ À־ ±×³ª¸¶ ´ÙÇàÀÌ´Ù. ¾ó¸¶ ¾È µÇ´Â ÁüÀε¥ ´Ã ¹¹ Çϳª ãÀ¸·Á¸é ÁüÀ» ´Ù µÚÁý¾î¾ß ã°ï Çß´Ù. ¹ø°Å·ÓÁö¸¸ Ç×»ó ¾²°í Á¦ÀÚ¸®¿¡ ³õ´Â ½À°üÀÌ Áß¿äÇÏ´Ù.

I chose a motel, took a shower, and did laundry a lot, then I could sleep a comfortable sleep which I couldn¡¯t for a long time. I hurried out in the early morning and ran for a long time, leaving the laundry behind. Unable to go back the whole way, the laundry was lost, to my regret. I was forgetful ordinarily, I tried to be very careful, but I did this mistake again. Because the things I brought are vital to my life, and if I lose them, I'll be in big trouble. I don't have enough clothes to change from now on, but it¡¯s a little luck of a kind that I have a extra clothe. It's a small load, but I always had to turn over all my luggage to find anything. It's cumbersome, but the habit of always putting it in place after using is important

¡®ºûµÎ··±æ¡¯À» ´Þ·Á°¡´Â °ÍÀº ´ÜÁ¶·Î¿òÀÇ ¿¬¼ÓÀÌ´Ù. ´ÜÁ¶·Î¿òÀ» À̰ܺ¸·Á°í ³ë·¡µµ ºÎ¸£°í ¹ß°ÉÀ½À» ¼¼±âµµ Çß´Ù. Çϳª¿¡¼­ ¹é±îÁö´Â ¾Æ¹« »ý°¢ ¾øÀ̵µ ¼¼´Âµ¥ ¹éÀÌ ³Ñ¾î°¡¸é ¹«½¼ Àâ»ý°¢ÀÌ ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ±×¸® ¸¹ÀÌ ³ª´ÂÁö »ý°¢ÀÌ Çò°¥¸°´Ù. ±×·¯¸é ´Ù½Ã Çϳª µÑ ¼¼±â ½ÃÀÛÇÑ´Ù. ±×·¯´Ù°¡ ºÒÇöµí ³ª´Â ±×¶§ ¿Ö ±× ÆíÁö¸¦ ¾È Àоú´ÂÁö »ý°¢ÇÑ´Ù.

Running along the 'lightpath-MK ' is a continuation of monotony. I sang and even counted my steps to overcome the monotony. I can count from one to a hundred without thinking. But I can¡¯t do over 100. I'm confused as to what kind of clutter I still have. Then I start counting it from one and two again. Then suddenly I come to think why I didn't read the letter at that time.

³»°Ô´Â ÀÐÁö ¾Ê°í Å¿ö ¾ø¾Ö¹ö¸° ÆíÁö°¡ ÇÑ Àå ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÐÁö ¾Ê¾Æ¼­ °¡½¿¿¡¼­ ¿À·¡µµ·Ï ÀÐÈ÷°í, Å¿ö ¾ø¾Ö¼­ ¾ø¾îÁöÁö ¾Ê°í °¡½¿¿¡¼­ ºÀȭó·³ ²¨ÁöÁö ¾Ê°í Ÿ´Â ÆíÁö°¡ ÇÑ Àå ÀÖ´Ù.

I have a letter burned out without reading it. I have a letter that is read by the heart for a long time because it has not been read, and that is not lost by burning, and that is not extinguished like a beacon in the chest.

Áúdz³ëµµÀÇ ½Ã±âÀÇ °ÅÀÇ ¸ðµç ½Ã°£À» ±×³à¸¦ ±×¸®¿öÇϸ鼭 ¾Ö¸¦ Å¿ü°í, ¾î¶»°Ô ´Ù°¡°¡¾ß ÇÒÁö ¸ô¶ó ÁÂÀýÇß¾ú´Ù. ±×·¸°Ô ÁÖÀúÁÖÀúÇÏ°í ¸Ó¹µ¸Ó¹µÇÏ´Ù ±º´ë ¿µÀåÀÌ ³ª¿Í¼­ ±º¿¡ ÀÔ´ëÇß¾ú´Ù. ±×¸®°í ù ÈÞ°¡¸¦ ³ª¿ÀÀÚ ¹Ù·Î ±×³à¿¡°Ô ÀüÈ­¸¦ Çß¾ú´Ù. ÀüÈ­±â ³Ê¸Ó·Î µé·Á¿À´Â ±×³àÀÇ Â÷°¡¿î ¸ñ¼Ò¸®¿¡ ³» °¡½¿Àº ¾ó¾îºÙ¾ú´Ù. ¸»Àº ±æ°Ô À̾îÁöÁö ¾Ê¾Ò°í, ¾à¼Ó Àå¼Ò¸¸ Á¤ÇØÁ³´Ù. ³ª´Â ³» Àλý¿¡¼­ °¡Àå ¹Ï±âÁö ¾Ê°í Å͹«´Ï¾ø¾ú´ø ±×³¯ Á¾·Î2°¡ÀÇ À½¾Ç´Ù¹æÀ¸·Î Ä£±¸¿Í °°ÀÌ ³ª°¬´Ù. ¿µÈ­ ¡®½©ºê¸£ÀÇ ¿ì»ê¡¯ ÁÖÁ¦°î ¡®I will wait for you¡¯°¡ ³ª³ª ¹«½ºÅ©¸®ÀÇ À½¼ºÀ¸·Î ¾â±Ä°Ô Èê·¯³ª¿À°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ±×³à´Â ¹Ì¸® Ä£±¸µé°ú ³ª¿Í¼­ ¾É¾Æ ÀÖ´Ù°¡ ³»°¡ µé¾î¼­ÀÚ ÀϾ ¸»µµ ¾øÀÌ ÆíÁö¸¸ ÇÑ Àå ´Þ¶û ³»¹Ð°í »ç¶óÁ³´Ù. ³ª´Â ±× ÆíÁö¸¦ ÀоÁöµµ ¾Ê°í Å¿ö¹ö·È´Ù. ±×³à°¡ µîÀ» º¸ÀÌ°í µ¹¾Æ¼± µÚºÎÅÍ ³ª´Â À°½Ê¸¸ ´ë±º°ú ÇÔ²² »ýÈ°Çϸ鼭µµ ¿Ü·Î¿ü´Ù. ¸·°­ÀÇ À°½Ê¸¸ ´ë±º ¼Ó¿¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸é¼­µµ »îÀÌ µÎ·Á¿ü´Ù. ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ÀÒÀº °Í °°Àº »ó½Ç°¨ÀÌ »ç½ÇÀº Á¶±Ý ¹Û¿¡ ÀÒÁö ¾ÊÀº »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ¼ÛµÎ¸®Â° »¡¾ÆµéÀÌ´Â ºí·¢È¦ÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù.

At that time, I was in stormy stress and torment almost all the time, missing her, and I was frustrated, not knowing how to approach her. While hesitating and faltering, the army warrant came out and I had to join the army. And when I came out on my first leave from the army, I called her right away. Her cold voice over the phone froze my heart. The conversation didn't last long, and only the meeting place was set. On the most incredible and preposterous day of my life, I went out with my friend to a music cafe on Jongno 2-ga, Seoul. 'I will wait for you', the theme song of ¡®The Umbrella of Sherbourg¡¯ was playing gruesomely. It was Nana Muskri's voice, I still remember. She was sitting out with her friends before me, and then as I entered, she got up, put out a letter without a word, and disappeared. I burned the letter without even reading it. Ever since she turned around with her back to me, I have been lonely while living with the 600,000-strong army. Despite being in the six-hundred-thousand-strong army, I was afraid of my life. The sense of loss that seems to have lost everything has in fact become a black hole that sucks in everything of a person who has lost only a little.

»ì´Ù º¸¸é ÀÐÁö ¾Ê°í Å¿ö¹ö¸° ÆíÁöó·³ ¸Õ Èʳ¯ ±Ã±ÝÇØÁö´Â °ÍµéÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ±× ´ç½Ã¿£ ÀÐÁö ¾Ê¾Æµµ ³Ê¹« »·ÇÑ À̾߱Ⱑ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¶Ç ¾î¶² À̾߱â´Â ÇÇÇÒ ¼ö¸¸ ÀÖ´Ù¸é ÇÇÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´ø À̾߱⵵ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ ÇÑÂü ¼¼¿ùÀÌ È帥 ÈÄ¿¡´Â ±×·± À̾߱âµé°úµµ ¸¶Á־ɾƼ­ Á¤´ä°Ô °¡½¿À» µ¥¿öÁÖ´Â ¿ÍÀÎ ÇÑ ÀÜ ³ª´©°í ½ÍÀ» ¶§°¡ ÀÖ´Ù.

In our life, there are things that are curious about in the distant future, such as a letter which I burnt out without reading it. At that time, there was a story that was too obvious to read. There were also other stories that I wanted to avoid if I could avoid. However, after a long time, I sometimes want to sit face to face with such stories with a glass of warm wine that will heat my heart.

³ª´Â Áö±Ý ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ±×·± ¼Ò¼ÒÇÑ Ãß¾ïµé°ú ¸¶ÁÖ¾É¾Æ ºÐÀ§±â ÀÖ°Ô ¿ÍÀÎÀ» ¸¶½Ã°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¯´Ù°¡ ¹®µæ ¿À´ÃÀÌ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ÀÌ·çÁö ¸øÇÑ »ç¶ûÀÇ »ýÀÏÀ̾ú±¸³ª ÇÏ°í »ý°¢ÇØ ³½´Ù. ³ª´Â ¶Ç º¸³»Áöµµ ¸øÇÒ »ýÀÏÄ«µå¸¦ ½á¼­ »ç¸· ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥¿¡ ¶ç¿öº¸³½´Ù. ±×¶§´Â »ýÀÏÀ» ±â¾ïµµ ¸øÇØ ÇÉÀÜÀ» ¹Þ´õ´Ï ÀÌÁ¦ ¼ö½Ê ³âÀÌ Áö³­ Áö±Ý »ç¸·À» ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ »ý°¢³ª´Â ±â¾ï·ÂÀÇ ¸ÞÄ¿´ÏÁòÀº ¶Ç ¹º°¡. ¸ô·Áµå´Â ±â¾ïµé°ú ÇÔ²² µ¿ÇàÇϳë¶ó¸é ¹ß°ÉÀ½Àº ÈξÀ °¡º­¿öÁø´Ù. ÀÌÂë µÇ¸é Áß¹«Àå µÈ °íµ¶°¨µµ ¹«ÀåÇØÁ¦ µÇ°í ¸¸´Ù. ´Ù½Ã ½¬¸é¼­ ¾ç¸»À» ¹þÀ¸¸ç ÀÌ ¾ç¸»µµ ÇѶ§´Â ¸ñÈ­¼ÛÀÌ·Î ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿ü°ÚÁö »ý°¢Çß´Ù.

While running now, I am recalling and sitting with such small memories and drinking wine with them in a good mood. Then I suddenly think that today was another unfulfilled love¡¯s birthday. I wrote and scatter a birthday card which I can¡¯t post in the middle of the desert. At that time, I was scolded for not remembering her birthday, and now I've been running in the desert decades later, but I remember it. What¡¯s wrong my memory? If I accompany this kind of memories that flock to me, my steps become much lighter. At this point, even the heavily armed sense of solitude will be disarmed. Taking a rest again and taking off my socks, I thought this sock was once beautiful as a cotton flower.

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.