²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΠ(123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ
Going beyond the ethnic background while retaining our core value is the ideal for any and every American. Nowadays, each one of us belongs on the world stage. It's up to each one of us how far we can go on that stage. It is a long, and demanding journey, at the same time, interesting, wonderful, rewarding task. This writing is a part of that task. - Dr. Myong D. Lee

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 123°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

The Vision

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ¸íµ¿ ³¯Â¥ : 2012-08-03 (±Ý) 07:11:12

The goal or direction we, the human beings, should follow is The subject of each generation. Most of our history is about bare and literal struggle to survive, subsist, and remain alive. It still is for most of us.

But more and more the vision is becoming a very important issue. The vision could mean different things to different people, and this fact is well acknowledged and agreed as we have different political parties, religions, customs, manners, mores, and attitudes.

At the same time, examining, and evaluating it from the vantage point of the commonality of humanity is crucial to our future. It is a curiously interesting time in the sense that globalization, and instant world-wide connection coexist with fragmentation of ideas and people.

In the abundance of information and communication, there is not much of real sharing of feelings, pathos, ethos, and empathy; but there is a strong animalistic hyper-competitiveness to survive and/or dominate. there is the talk of problems but not much action.

What we need is a clear thinker who has the courage to bring his vision to the real world. The only thing is it is much easier said than done because there are as many visions and agendas as there are people.

The goal, direction, or vision has to be assigned to many different parts or compartments of our being as interrelated but independent of each other to be able to analyze, examine, and create. First of all, there, as the most basic of the compartments, is the kind of person you want to be.

The foundation of our being is having a clear sense of who we are and, of course, it is a life long struggle to refine our sense of being. But it gives a certain anchor when life give blows, uncertainties, and defeats. I used not to take the quote attributed to Woody Allen seriously, but now I do. "Any relationship is better than no relationship."

Woody Allen www.en.wikipedia.org

The bottom line in life is that you can't run away from it; you have to face it somewhere along the line. you just have to make the best of it. Otherwise, life becomes too difficult, and overwhelming. As I said someplace else, we have to be able to handle newly developing situations. Each new experience in life have to be a wonderful opportunity to refine and strengthen our vision of who I, ideally, want to be, no matter how horrendous or wonderful that experience is. I have a very good idea as to what kind of person I want to be. What is yours?

www.en.wikipedia.org

This year, being an election year, brings to mind the political vision. It is multidimensional, simply, because it is not just about myself but everybody else with their different views, and goals. Right off, there is the realization that it is going to be much more difficult to have a singular vision as a political vision.

As the cliche goes, " when you have two people, you have three political parties; one for yourself, one for the other person, and the third one the two of them, together." This means compromise, negotiation, and deal making. No wonder, politics get complicated, and many times dirty. That is why, especially, this year the presidential campaigning is crass, boring, and disappointing, so far.

This election cycle, so far, clearly emphasizes the importance of courageous and well-thoughtout political vision a worthy presidential candidate should present to the country. This is also much easier said than done. Because, in the actual campaigning, the election becomes a competition, a game with all the baggages it inevitably brings. That is why a vision should be tempered with wisdom and maturity.

This vision thing is not easy. Right now the most important issue in the U.S. and the rest of the world is the economy. It is again "Economy Stupid." This year the theme is fairness. Fairness should be the vision. Many recent serious studies show economic fairness grows the economic pie bigger better than rampant one-sided capitalistic monopoly of 'too big to fail.'

The question is we, the biological being, are compatible or capable of being fair, especially, when it comes to money. There are some very serious doubts and uncertainties. But, then, that's why we need a clear and well thought-out vision for each compartment of our lives.

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.